Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2973677
new character only in ntr route?
Which new character are you talking about?

Doya - Chantelle and Darnell's mother was introduced in the Main Route in v0.95.7 (Season 5) - no lewd content for that character.

Dr. Beautrix - Priscilla's grandmother was introduced in the Netorare (NTR) Route in v0.95.7 (Season 5) - no lewd content for that character.

That's all.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Which new character are you talking about?

Doya - Chantelle and Darnell's mother was introduced in the Main Route in v0.95.7 (Season 5) - no lewd content for that character.

Dr. Beautrix - Priscilla's grandmother was introduced in the Netorare (NTR) Route in v0.95.7 (Season 5) - no lewd content for that character.

That's all.
I think he talk about the woman who cook

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think he talk about the woman who cook
If that was the case, then the focus of the screenshot should have been on her and not Clara's QoS ass front and center. As you see, they already cropped the image. The person stirring the pot is most likely either Mary or Becca.
1696243733153.png
All that being said - the only two new characters in v0.95.7 are the ones I mentioned in my initial reply.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
If that was the case, then the focus of the screenshot should have been on her and not Clara's QoS ass front and center. As you see, they already cropped the image. The person stirring the pot is most likely either Mary or Becca.
View attachment 2974437
All that being said - the only two new characters in v0.95.7 are the ones I mentioned in my initial reply.
Our right but i don't know i try to guess

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
So soon new update for me it will be start of november because we get many update ( for the soonest release) if not he will be in end of december

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 2974437
So NTR route have more girls/women? Just asking, i follow this game for day one. So till now i never had the time to play it.
But i remember that the dev say NTR is avoidable, but he never say that if you avoid it you lost girls/women during gameplay. Maybe I'm understanding this wrong, but from the latest comments, I understand that if you play the main route you lose some women?
Now pehraps i have some time so surelly i play only the No NTR path, so main route. That mean if i play the main route, i lost girls/women? What's the point of playing the main route?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
  1. So NTR route have more girls/women?
  2. That mean if i play the main route, i lost girls/women?
  3. What's the point of playing the main route?
  1. No.
  2. No. Nothing I said even comes close to meaning that.
  3. The point of playing the main route is to play the main route.
Doya - who only shows up in the Main Route in the latest version is expected to be available in all routes. Dr. Beautrix - who only shows up in the Netorare (NTR) Route in the latest version is expected to be available in all routes. Neither of them have lewd scenes at this time.

In fact, both should have been in both routes in this version - as was promoted in the monthly posts leading up to this version. Same with Gerda and Danny content in the Main Route.

Lewd scenes will differ depending upon the route selected - there will be lewd scenes with some women in one route that would not fit the content of another route, and vice versa. By choosing not to play both routes, you will not see all the lewd scenes available. That does not mean that either route "loses" women.

That said - that's as of this post. Whatever UberPie does in the future is what UberPie will do.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
  1. No.
  2. No. Nothing I said even comes close to meaning that.
  3. The point of playing the main route is to play the main route.
Doya - who only shows up in the Main Route in the latest version is expected to be available in all routes. Dr. Beautrix - who only shows up in the Netorare (NTR) Route in the latest version is expected to be available in all routes. Neither of them have lewd scenes at this time.

In fact, both should have been in both routes in this version - as was promoted in the monthly posts leading up to this version. Same with Gerda and Danny content in the Main Route.

Lewd scenes will differ depending upon the route selected - there will be lewd scenes with some women in one route that would not fit the content of another route, and vice versa. By choosing not to play both routes, you will not see all the lewd scenes available. That does not mean that either route "loses" women.

That said - that's as of this post. Whatever UberPie does in the future is what UberPie will do.
I also ask because if you look at both scenes of this image:
1696243733153.png

You can clearly see that in the NTR path there are 3 more women. The place in the main route is not. One is in the black boy's arms. One has the pot and there is another with only her hand visible, right in front of the woman with the pot. That's why I was asking. It seems like there are more women on one path than the other.

Reactions: jcgan

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I also ask because if you look at both scenes of this image:
View attachment 2975716

You can clearly see that in the NTR path there are 3 more women. The place in the main route is not. One is in the black boy's arms. One has the pot and there is another with only her hand visible, right in front of the woman with the pot. That's why I was asking. It seems like there are more women on one path than the other.
The one in Darnell's lap may be Mary and the one holding the pot may be Becca (or it could be the other way around). The hand in the foreground on the in the Netorare (NTR) Route is the MC's. It's Peter's hand.

Both of those are simply cover art - they don't show what scenes are possible in either route. It's not representative of the content available.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The one in Darnell's lap may be Mary and the one holding the pot may be Becca (or it could be the other way around). The hand in the foreground on the in the Netorare (NTR) Route is the MC's. It's Peter's hand.

Both of those are simply cover art - they don't show what scenes are possible in either route. It's not representative of the content available.
Ah ok, I didn't realize that it was only representative. Seeing the picture I thought there were more women. One last thing, I remember before Patreon went crazy. The game was also incest. How does this work, is it always possible? Because I tried to rename the two women at the beginning of the game with mom and sister. But from one of the sentences before the protagonist was arrested, it seemed to me that it wasn't working. I mean Mary (Mom) said something similar be careful sister, referring to the other girl. So I didn't quite grasp it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ah ok, I didn't realize that it was only representative. Seeing the picture I thought there were more women. One last thing, I remember before Patreon went crazy. The game was also incest. How does this work, is it always possible? Because I tried to rename the two women at the beginning of the game with mom and sister. But from one of the sentences before the protagonist was arrested, it seemed to me that it wasn't working. I mean Mary (Mom) said something similar be careful sister, referring to the other girl. So I didn't quite grasp it.
The renaming is the way people try to create the content you are looking for. There are times when the description or dialogue didn't get the variable assigned and it's hardwired with the original names. Also, there are times the grammar doesn't make sense. However, that's as close as you are going to get.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update news!

Hello everyone!

Just touching base to let you guys know how progress is going on the latest update.
First things first, this month, we’ve managed to add 3 new animations, 8 new items, with over 52 scenes and a dozen small talks.

We’ve ALSO got over 50 CGs done, so, suffice to say, we’re pleased with the current rate of progress thankfully.
As a reminder, this next update will be focusing on the Main route, and will include content for Danny, Natalie, Gerda, Jennifer and MORE!

That’s all the progress to report so far, we'll have more news soon.
If you have any questions, ask them here or over on the Discord, and we’ll try to answer you guys.

As always,

Thank you all so much for your support,
Without all of you, none of this would be possible,

-The Taffy Tales Team

“It’s not gay if they’re that much of a twink” - Cao Cao, 1969
I didn't expect Danny to be that muscular

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes