Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's idiotic to call a path that made up at least 50% of the update "optional"
If you want netorare content, play it. If you don't want netorare content, dont. You choose to play it or not, ergo "optional."

It is a separate route - as has been planned to be included as one of the three routes in the game: main, netorare (ntr), sharing/friendship. Play the one you want to play, play two if you like, play all three (when availabe) if that's your thing. But if you play something you don't like even after it being completely separated from the main route - that's on you and you have only yourself to blame.

Guy666

Feb 1, 2021
I've downloaded the v0.95.7a and for some reason the game starts already with the full inventory and stregh 5 and imortality 18, alongside with me not knowing ABSOLUTALLY nothing about what i got to do.
Do i have to play the seasons 1 to 4 first??

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've downloaded the v0.95.7a and for some reason the game starts already with the full inventory and stregh 5 and imortality 18, alongside with me not knowing ABSOLUTALLY nothing about what i got to do.
Do i have to play the seasons 1 to 4 first??
Hmmm.... I'd say Yes starting the Game with the 1 is the right place to start with.

Reactions: Guy666

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hmmm.... I'd say Yes starting the Game with the 1 is the right place to start with.
Satou... Why is this so hard for people to understand? It's like, common sense, right? Do people not know how seasons work? Don't they watch TV or Netflix or Hulu? I'm at a loss at how this flies over people's heads.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Satou... Why is this so hard for people to understand? It's like, common sense, right? Do people not know how seasons work? Don't they watch TV or Netflix or Hulu? I'm at a loss at how this flies over people's heads.
I really don't know but I bet that they are the same type of people that don't download a mandatory patch even if it's 3 seperate times in the OP of a Game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado
Dec 3, 2019
My last Discord account was hacked and I got expelled from most channels I used to follow. Now, I have another account, but can't enter channels such as this one. Any advice?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My last Discord account was hacked and I got expelled from most channels I used to follow. Now, I have another account, but can't enter channels such as this one. Any advice?
The discord link in OP is good. If you cannot join by using it - look at ideas here:
Beyond that - good luck.
any news on when the new update will be released ?
No. Not even the developer knows yet. Could be next month, could be next year.

Sep 29, 2021
The art of this game reminds me of the magus lab

Same developer.

Artist271
araara_commander

what was uber's previous game??
curious to know
there was this sandbox brothel monster game 4~6yrs back which was rumored to be uber's old game
Uberpie's former HN is Brozeks and Grozeks. They had 3 abandoned projects:
1. Hypno Slave
2. Servant's Chamber
3. The Magus Lab

Ignoring a previous project is not proof that he's not professional, besides it's not ignoring if it's abandoned. LMAO thats a bad example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright. I actually forgot what we discussed a few months ago. I think I have annoyed you with my behaviour, so allow me to answer you properly. It's just my opinion but i think Uberpie still bring his immaturity and unprofessionalism from "Brozeks & Grozeks" with him. I do believe that just like i pointed out there, he rarely listen to his patron's advice, that's a proof of his unprofessionalism. Personally I don't like 2 posts a month because it doesn't feel right, but I think the real problem is that he often makes useless polls and keeps pushing Carla route instead of poll/side/new characters. And he's unprofessional when it comes to making decisions and communicating with his patrons imo.

Lastly, I genuinely believe that Uberpie is a talented artist, so it's disappointing to see him using AI because the result is really bad compared to his non-AI assisted artwork, it's a downgrade bro. I don't think my opinion is subjective, as it has been proven that the majority of people don't like it, and Taffy Tales received a lot of negative reviews after Uberpie dropped the new update. On top of that his lack of communication is annoys me. It's up to you to agree or disagree, I'm just ranting about my complaints and i don't think it's baseless at all. But you may be right about me being childish, I was disappointed with the update at the time, I need to fix that behaviour. Alright, I think we're cool now.

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
Stuck with the quest "Time to find the cleaner!" (Yes I googled, and I searched here). I have the glue and the shirt/shades/mask. Only other quest ist "Wonder if I should visit Jessica this weekend? (Sunday)" (Currently it's tuesday)
I clicked every person at every time of day. Nothing gets triggered. I only see the same scenes over and over again. Made booty calls to Gerda just out of boredom. Can't get anything new from Sara, Becca or Pricilla, although the latter ones are always teasing with buying slutty outfits or hanging out at Gerda's pool.

Boy, this game is a mess.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Stuck with the quest "Time to find the cleaner!" (Yes I googled, and I searched here). I have the glue and the shirt/shades/mask. Only other quest ist "Wonder if I should visit Jessica this weekend? (Sunday)" (Currently it's tuesday)
I clicked every person at every time of day. Nothing gets triggered. I only see the same scenes over and over again. Made booty calls to Gerda just out of boredom. Can't get anything new from Sara, Becca or Pricilla, although the latter ones are always teasing with buying slutty outfits or hanging out at Gerda's pool.

For the Jessica Quest you have to click her house on a Sunday if I remember right.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Okay. Did you have the MC relax in their room?
1698080853363.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes. I watched TV, read the comic and found all costume parts. Just as I wrote above.
You didn't write that you had the MC watch TV. You wrote this:

I don't know what to say, then - except maybe go scour TGame's youtube playlist for Taffy Tales and see what might have happened (or not happened yet).

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes