Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I genuinely don't understand how people get confused, I mean, obviously you start at the beginning (1) not at the fifth part (5)
It's like starting to watch a series from the fifth season, obviously you need to see the previous thing to understand the rest
Sorry if it sounds rude, but it really surprises me.

JOKINGLY SANE

Sep 17, 2019
currently stuck at selling the cum jar guys would appreciate a little help, apparently ive to sell it to the teacher in the evening but she isnt available there at that time!!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You guys don't have to be total assholes about it; I see now I need to download an older version to get 1-4.

As for my mistake, it seems bizarre (and stupid) to distribute a game where you have separate exe's for different parts of it.
Well, yes, yes we do. Because something that says "Season 5" with links and then "Season 1-4" below it with different links does indicate something. Also, it's been mentioned so often in this thread that it's easily found by searching this thread before asking the question.

While many of us agree that it is stupid for Uberpie to do it this way after 5 years of not doing it that way and really not doing it correctly (not doing things correctly is his modus operendi for many things) - it's not all that unusual to find developers breaking down their games into separately downloadable seasons/chapters/parts. If anyone has been on this site for any appreciable length of time, they've run into it before (DMD comes immediately to mind).
currently stuck at selling the cum jar guys would appreciate a little help, apparently ive to sell it to the teacher in the evening but she isnt available there at that time!!
See posts #30,455 - #30,465 from last month.

Reactions: Zeuslrg

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
You guys don't have to be total assholes about it; I see now I need to download an older version to get 1-4.

As for my mistake, it seems bizarre (and stupid) to distribute a game where you have separate exe's for different parts of it.
Sorry bro you just take for all the frustration they have ( in their discharge they have the same question everyday so some times they crack ) by the way i see you are a fellow Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu fan and for that i respect your taste

PS sorry for my english like always

Reactions: poplan

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
Okay, Jennifer is definitely based on Jennifer Connely. I'm not sure about Jessica. She, although a redhead, reminds me of Krysten Ritter who played Jessica Jones. Any thoughts? Any other celebrities I missed?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can't wait for the game to be complete though!
You have years to wait... if it ever ends, at all. Particularly now that the developer has changed from a X.X.X version nomenclature to a "Seasons" concept (like a television series). I would suspect that as long as there are fans and the development team has ideas and they aren't tired of developing Taffy Tales that the Seasons could be as unlimited as "The Simpsons."

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
You have years to wait... if it ever ends, at all. Particularly now that the developer has changed from a X.X.X version nomenclature to a "Seasons" concept (like a television series). I would suspect that as long as there are fans and the development team has ideas and they aren't tired of developing Taffy Tales that the Seasons could be as unlimited as "The Simpsons."
In that case, I can only ask my grandson to tell me the ending of all the characters at my tombstone.

Reactions: bogodit

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
And the paragraph with playthrough video here: #25,773 wasn't helpful?

Also many of TGame's videos have time stamps of the tasks in the dropdown below the video - there are also other people with playlists. Don't know what to tell you from this point. Sorry
The problem with the videos is, that everything is skipped, I click on the time stamp and see what he's doing but I have no idea what he has done before to get there. I would have to watch from the beginning and that's a pain in the ass.

Well, I started a new game and just tried to complete the quests as they showed up. Now it worked.
But... seriously, this game is a mess. Just lazy coding. Becca, Gerda and Carla are at all places all the time. Sometimes a character is at a location twice. And if storylines cross over, progress in one isn't recognized in the other.
Peter, Mary, Tiffany. Why do I get to rename these when the original names come up in the dialogues all the time?
And the grammar. Boy, there's almost no sentence where my toenails don't curl up because of the bad grammar. And english isn't even my first language!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But... seriously, this game is a mess. Just lazy coding. Becca, Gerda and Carla are at all places all the time. Sometimes a character is at a location twice. And if storylines cross over, progress in one isn't recognized in the other.
Peter, Mary, Tiffany. Why do I get to rename these when the original names come up in the dialogues all the time?
And the grammar. Boy, there's almost no sentence where my toenails don't curl up because of the bad grammar. And english isn't even my first language!
I agree with you in basically all of the above. And except for emergency bug fixes "immediately" after a release, they rarely go back and fix anything that is screwed up. There are problems that have existed in multiple updates, been reported, never fixed.
Hmm..... Maybe try Downloading Season 1-4 since a game begins at 1, maybe that will do it.
At least their avatar makes sense.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes