bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
The attendant is in the clothes shop at the mall
Priscilla's bedroom - go to gerda's house and, in the room you enter, its the door on the right directly above the red sofa

Reactions: Dreamsy

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
I have no problem with AI art but the scenes are just meh. Content with whatshername, another scene with Becca, bald Gerda, some gay content...more than 5 years in the making and you can't bang Priscilla, also no content with Tiffany.
Maybe UberPie is planning to use the best girls only in the ntr route, but what do we have in ntr route? MC's mom drinking Jamal's piss :FacePalm:
What a mess.
there's no tiffany but you bang priscilla in season 1-4 from memory, just no content as of yet in season 5

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
are these lawyers NTR lovers by any chance?
To be fair the NTR tag is kinda weird on this site since usually if the guy is sleeping around it's cheating if it's a girl then it's NTR. Even if you play as the girl it's NTR which is sort of bonkers to be honest. It's also super broad in the sense that usually as long as you play as a male character or a female character but a male character is hinted at being the main character then it's NTR as long as any woman in the game sleeps with someone else. I mean NTR or netorare in specific means having a loved one stolen/taken to bed so it's not exactly gender specific like it's become here.

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
In my view it was an alright update. The AI is annoying but seems to have improved a bit and the background characters don't seem so out of place.

There is the same general complaint that he focuses too much on introducing new characters and not expanding content for characters already present (Tiffany, Mother, Darnell's sister, Priscilla and Danny to name but a few) but that appears to be his style.

Overall i would say it was probably better than the last update.

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
Also has anyone got all of the scenes/images.

I'm guessing some of them are duplicates based on hair, but i'm missing the first scene on the left on the 3rd line. Also missing a load of images, not clear if it is just the difference in shaven options or if some of the repeatables(mum at night in her room) are missing as there are little to no prompts for them

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes