olijona

Aug 17, 2017
I don't know why he changed the art design and put these uninteresting animations, it was much better before

eldred32

Apr 27, 2020
I am stuck in the first game here Capture.JPG

I found the rope don't know what to do with it.
I go in the school closet to find the projector and it says i need to go to the gym to be able to lift the furniture.... i go to the gym and nothing happens i can't click anywhere..
Please help!

Last edited:

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
Where is duct tape
In the chest in your bedroom

Where do you go to get the video game for Danny I can't find it?
Store

I am stuck in the first game here View attachment 3311457

I found the rope don't know what to do with it.
I go in the school closet to find the projector and it says i need to go to the gym to be able to lift the furniture.... i go to the gym and nothing happens i can't click anywhere..
Please help!
School projector should be in the wooden door at the running track

edipap

Jun 21, 2023
Mansion seems to be bugged at the end, can't "gain entrance into Mansion". Then ur stuck there, can't get anywhere.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Also, having other people take Gerda from the MC and turn her into their sex slave? Thanks, you ruined the character for me. This should be in the NTR story, *not* the main story.
F95 NTR lawyers (mods) have decreed that rape is not Netorare.
In fact if the MC is literally being physically held down by a group of male goblins who specifically hold his head up to force him to watch as his girl is being gang raped, then it is still not NTR. (an official ruling)

Netorare according to F95 is only consensual cheating on the MC by a love interest and only when it is "designed to cause jealously" and only when she is "really yours" (so gerda probably doesn't count either since she has a husband. and you are only their bull).

Last edited:

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
is he still using AI art
Yes. The art looks considerably different. Any art that wasn't reused has a different look to it. You can tell its had some kind of assistance. Like it looks more like an actual real world person than a drawing. It was especially apparent when I got to the scene with Clara were her entire face shape shifted and she had a huge crease in her forehead.

Stacy now looks like she was punched in the face and her jaws are swollen. Don't know if that is A.I. or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Why can't I sleep?
Why can't I sleep?
Why can't I sleep?
View attachment 3311363 View attachment 3311364 Y
Every single version where I actually tried to play this game (instead of treating it as a gallery) ended up with a softlock.
Congrats, you have hit this version's softlock.
Any scene you did not unlock yet should be accessed via a gallery unlocker.
Better luck next version in 6 months

Reactions: Tbone221 and MOTOMA

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
F95 NTR lawyers (mods) have decreed that rape is not Netorare.
In fact if the MC is literally being physically held down by a group of male goblins who specifically hold his head up to force him to watch as his girl is being gang raped, then it is still not NTR. (an official ruling)

Netorare according to F95 is only consensual cheating on the MC by a love interest and only when it is "designed to cause jealously" and only when she is "really yours" (so gerda probably doesn't count either since she has a husband. and you are only their bull).
So they are rewriting the definition of a Japanese word to fit their preferences?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes