Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
NOT AN UPDATE

Hello everyone!

We need YOUR feedback!

We’re planning on creating a promotional video for Steam soon, and if you have video editing skills and think you’re up to the task, please DM us your portfolio and let’s make it happen!

Don’t have editing skills? Not a problem, you can help by DMing us here or over on the discord examples of promo-videos of visual novels you like!

That’s all for now,
As always, thank you all so much for your support!
Without you guys, none of this would be possible!

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

if anyone is interested, join the discord on the first page of this forum.

1718824358375.png

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
NOT AN UPDATE

Hello everyone!

We need YOUR feedback!

We’re planning on creating a promotional video for Steam soon, and if you have video editing skills and think you’re up to the task, please DM us your portfolio and let’s make it happen!

Don’t have editing skills? Not a problem, you can help by DMing us here or over on the discord examples of promo-videos of visual novels you like!

That’s all for now,

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3751262
"HELP US SHILL THE GAME, LIKELY FOR FREE"

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
NOT AN UPDATE

Hello everyone!

We need YOUR feedback!

That’s all for now,

Love,
-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3751262
This is the best Clara face made by AI , please use this for all future references.
Also adding of some frickels and wrinkles would do wonder in showing her real age

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Hi all! I'm stuck intwo quest:
1) Find Becca (the evening movie). Reading around the forum it seems she must be in the stable..but none is there;
2) Clara needs some comforting.What to do? I need to talk with Clara? Where? When?

Thanks for helping

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi all! I'm stuck intwo quest:
1) Find Becca (the evening movie). Reading around the forum it seems she must be in the stable..but none is there;
2) Clara needs some comforting.What to do? I need to talk with Clara? Where? When?

Thanks for helping
set your search results for most recent first, see my signature. Took me 30 seconds to find each. Took me longer to type this on my phone.
  1. 18,531
  2. 23,908 & 23,909

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes