• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
been out of the loop for a while wtf happened?
see 4 posts before yours.
How to unlock main route sence and ntr route sence in Android device ? I think cheat code cant unlock all sence
if you are playing v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) there is only the main route. For v1.07.3 (Season 5) has the two routes and you choose which you want to play on the main loading screen.
Does anyone has a walkthrough? for the season 1-4 ? i Try to look on google and all i find was outdated. Thanks in advance.
no. There is a very verbose in-game task list that guides players... As long as you also read the dialogue because it pretty much tells you what to do. Also, 95% of game play questions have already been answered in this thread and are searchable. Finally, if you absolutely need someone to take your hand, there are full playthrough videos on YouTube -- 2 of the best are by Moon Spawn and TGame

Reactions: Jonson

TWG1980

Mar 16, 2018
So to play tue Full Story i habe zu install s1-4, Complete it, gegen replace with Season 5 ?

Cent install both Versiona in android, it always Updates the game

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So to play tue Full Story i habe zu install s1-4, Complete it, gegen replace with Season 5 ?

Godzilla Stroke.png :HideThePain: :KEK:
I noticed at least 2 different Languages in there, maybe try google translate fron your language to english then it will look alright.:HideThePain:
As for what I understood Yes to play the Game you have to start with Season 1-4 and after that Season 5.:)
Didn't really understand the last sentence....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

technically you don't "need" to install/complete s1-4 because saves don't carry over, you only install/play s1-4 if you want to understand the first 4/5ths of the story...

• Haha
Reactions: AVNTester2

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, think I'm going to give up on this game. Nothing remains of the original premise. What started out as a harem/ntr game just became a harem game, followed by two seperate harem and NTR games. The two different paths should have been included from the start (hell, there was even supposed to be a third path where you partnered up), since now the story got too convoluted to work as a two path story (which is why the NTR "path" is a seperate thing that has nothing to do with the game). Real shame.

TrashSifter

Aug 4, 2018
I've been away for a long while so I don't know what's going on, but since the game's not on patreon anymore I would hope that there's no more "roommmate" shit to censor the incest right?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I've been away for a long while so I don't know what's going on, but since the game's not on patreon anymore I would hope that there's no more "roommmate" shit to censor the incest right?
i don't remember if he said anything like that, it doesn't seem like he is working on it or working much in general, it appears that he is stalling time until he gets patreon back

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
You could always just rename Mary and Tiffany at the beginning. That's still a thing. I highly doubt UB will ever do more than that so just get a patch if it's a deal breaker for you. Also he was kicked out of Patreon and now he's adapting the game for Steam.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
i don't remember if he said anything like that, it doesn't seem like he is working on it or working much in general, it appears that he is stalling time until he gets patreon back
He is remaking seasons 1-4 for Steam (in what some people have called a shameless cash grab)

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
Yeah, think I'm going to give up on this game. Nothing remains of the original premise. What started out as a harem/ntr game just became a harem game, followed by two seperate harem and NTR games. The two different paths should have been included from the start (hell, there was even supposed to be a third path where you partnered up), since now the story got too convoluted to work as a two path story (which is why the NTR "path" is a seperate thing that has nothing to do with the game). Real shame.
I'm too curious about the remake to give up right now. I'm really hoping they'll fix the past mistakes with the paths and add some needed new content for certain neglected characters. Do I really believe they will? Honestly, no. But I have been wrong before.

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
[Teaser]. Sara's route.

My note: The classroom is much bigger and looks like a university setting which is better for me imo. They didn't even bother proofreading the dialogue, "by the by" :KEK:. When do you guys expect the update to come out?

1721175851297.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes