AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I'm too curious about the remake to give up right now. I'm really hoping they'll fix the past mistakes with the paths and add some needed new content for certain neglected characters. Do I really believe they will? Honestly, no. But I have been wrong before.
I'm of your Opinion too, I'm really curious about how that Remake is gonna look like. At this Point it's just pure curiosity to see when and how the remake is gonna come out.

Reactions: Thatlostone

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Uhhh...I've seen People use by the by in irl...:KEK: Quick Google check gave me too...

Joke answer? 2030 maybe...:KEK:
That’s interesting. I’ve never knew people used that phrase before. I’m always used to “by the way”. I appreciate the info.

Thatlostone

Feb 3, 2024
[Teaser]. Sara's route.

My note: The classroom is much bigger and looks like a university setting which is better for me imo. They didn't even bother proofreading the dialogue, "by the by" :KEK:. When do you guys expect the update to come out?

View attachment 3839242
Holy AI lol. I mean considering the AI use it shouldn't take too long but somehow I see the release begin dragged for months. Perhaps it will come out in December/January.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes