succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
As far as I know, he’s planning to give out Steam release keys to his subscribers on SS. Or something like that
Yes, I remember in one of the posts (thanks Vanheller) Uber wrote that they were considering this option. I have mixed thoughts here: there are a lot of both pros and cons to the option that on SS the Season 1 rework would be released earlier on Steam given the key distribution. There seems to be no point in delaying and making those who are already subscribed to SS and following the game wait for it, so as not to release the game when it is ready and wait for all the red tape with Steam, and there seems to be no point in releasing the game, because then there will be keys for SS subscribers, and this, as I think, is a certain cost for the developer, although in this case the rates in Steam will be higher, which will probably somehow affect the algorithms. In general, mixed thoughts, there are pros and cons and, probably, there is no point in guessing - we can only wait.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
oof rip i was gonna play this but thats a big no no ty for your time
oh wait is season 1-4 clean of that vile stuff??
It's literally 1 scene in v1.07.3 main route - that's all. When you get to it, you're fully warned. You can easily use the censored version and quickly speed click through it.

Like I mentioned in the first reply - v0.89.8 has none in the several dozens of hours of playtime.

Reactions: BlaBlaCat

Froggybaka

May 9, 2024
It's literally 1 scene in v1.07.3 main route - that's all. When you get to it, you're fully warned. You can easily use the censored version and quickly speed click through it.

Like I mentioned in the first reply - v0.89.8 has none in the several dozens of hours of playtime.
i guess ill trust your better judgement ty

Reactions: BlaBlaCat

diseppoint

Jun 6, 2023
Updated version of the gallery unlocker.

Because I didnt see that cheat and save code were listed on the initial thread, they are changed to "lol" in my file.

How to put this file on mobile/android? Which folder and where? To be honest I'm too lazy to read messages after this one :)

Sep 29, 2021
Sorry for interrupting you buddy. Do you have v.0.47.5a and v0.68.2a files for windows?
Could you reupload it? the links in this thread all dead. Uber removed the links on Itch too.

3.40 star(s) 356 Votes