Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
So TT has gotten a lot better since I last played it. The art has always been high quality but it always felt like it was heading in an NTR direction and I'm glad the new content is extremely opposite of that.

However there's a slight problem in that the beginning STILL feels like it's setting up for a NTR/emasculation type story and because the later content is NOT like that at all, I think the game is doing itself a disservice and I can see many people getting turned away by the initial content and not even reaching the good part. I actually made a list and ALL of this happens before the MC gets any action at all:

-Main love interest getting groped (essentially raped) by retarded thugs
-Principal getting a blowjob in front on the MC
-Cute cashier getting fucked by some other guy
-Find unconscious girl who was presumably fucked by retarded thugs
-Retarded thug hitting on MCs mom outside their house and she's clearly into it
-Retarded thug dissing MC in front of sister and sister is fine with it and clearly into the retarded thug

Personally, since I've played past all of this, I don't really care for my own sake, but if this project wants longevity I'm absolutely sure the beginning scenes need to be reworked to better set the tone for the content that comes after it so that players expectations are appropriate...
Thank you for writing this, I was about to delete the game, You get one scene after another with different guys having action, Not the best start.

Edit: needless to say it gets better.

Reactions: MrJay

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Go to latest updates, selects likes to see the most popular games.

Would you look at that, none of the popular games have NTR.

NTR is a minority, unlike everything else you described NTR involves the self insert being made to feel like a cuck/loser, if you get off on that, that's your choice but it's not a hard concept to grasp why the majority don't like it even if they have varying tolerances to a lot of other fetishes.
Lol, so let's do a little thought experiment. I would imagine you like Summertime Saga just like everyone else on this forum. Well that's basically an incest game. So with your logic applied, that means you fantasize about having sex with your own family members. You see how that works?

If you're not catching my point....That's an incredibly short sighted and simplistic way of looking at it. You don't necessarily have to fantasize about getting cheated on to like NTR. I know from my own experience I enjoy various things about it but it's mainly the corruption and taboo aspect of it. For me, the act of a female character slipping down that corruption road and eventually doing things she never thought she would is a turn on. It provides a good build up for the eventual payoff of sex. Most adult games share similar corruption aspects. Just so happens from my experience that NTR games do this the absolute best of any genre. It has nothing to do ( at least in my case ) of enjoying feeling like a "cuck" or loser and I'd imagine that is the case with most people who enjoy NTR. Not to even mention that if I'm gonna fantasize about being anyone in an NTR game it's the character taking the girl, not the one being taken from.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Lol, so let's do a little thought experiment. I would imagine you like Summertime Saga just like everyone else on this forum. Well that's basically an incest game. So with your logic applied, that means you fantasize about having sex with your own family members. You see how that works?

If you're not catching my point....That's an incredibly short sighted and simplistic way of looking at it. You don't necessarily have to fantasize about getting cheated on to like NTR. I know from my own experience I enjoy various things about it but it's mainly the corruption and taboo aspect of it. For me, the act of a female character slipping down that corruption road and eventually doing things she never thought she would is a turn on. It provides a good build up for the eventual payoff of sex. Most adult games share similar corruption aspects. Just so happens from my experience that NTR games do this the absolute best of any genre. It has nothing to do ( at least in my case ) of enjoying feeling like a "cuck" or loser and I'd imagine that is the case with most people who enjoy NTR. Not to even mention that if I'm gonna fantasize about being anyone in an NTR game it's the character taking the girl, not the one being taken from.
Sorry for being off-topic, but who is the chick on your profile pic? :giggle:

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry for being off-topic, but who is the chick on your profile pic? :giggle:
Lol, I literally just got done answering a question in my inbox about this. Her name is Callie Calypso. If the picture looks familiar, almost a direct copy of it is in Good Girl Gone Bad. So I'm guessing the "Ashley" character is actually based on Callie Calypso.

Reactions: lo0u

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
iqikux code doesn't work, anyone have a working code?
Worked fine for me.

Where is the cheat code to STAPLE THE MC TO HIS DESK? There is so much movement in this game, i feel like its a constant earthquake thats hitting.

Reactions: reklaw

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
NTR is a minority, unlike everything else you described NTR involves the self insert being made to feel like a cuck/loser, if you get off on that, that's your choice but it's not a hard concept to grasp why the majority don't like it even if they have varying tolerances to a lot of other fetishes.
Love that logical syllogism where out of a hundred fetish involving incest, non-consensual, unlawful forms of sexual relationships relating to drugs, blackmail, rape and enslavement games delve in, only ntr is the one people have to "insert" themselves into to like them. I'm even more curious as to what gives you the authority to establish so, certainly is not a rationally structured speech, perhaps you're a psichologist or some sort of reformed ntr-fan, but i doubt so. I'd say you're just projecting to the rest of the population you're own personal experience.

Say what you want mate, but people don't feel the rapey-rapey, beasty-beasty time on their bones each time they play a game. And unless you're planning on giving a full lecture of psychological theory on the existence of fetishes and fantasies and their relationship with the subject, you're in no position of saying why people are grossed out by some fetishes(like violation, drugging, tansexual, etc) and some people not. Clearly, you're not the archetype to base the common user's behavior.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Totally understand people not liking Cuck stuff, but some of the comments I've seen with regards to the MINOR ntr-ish content that's been so far put into this game kinda makes me chuckle. Like, instead of people being upset that another character/your friend is being felt up and bullied, some of you are only upset that it's not you doing it. Like, she's not your girlfriend, and you simply can't stop Darnell from having control over your sister just yet.

Sometimes the way people act on here just reminds me of the Arthur meme.

*Non MC Male says hello to female character in game*
Some of Ya'll:
Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 7.02.12 PM.png

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
iqikux code doesn't work, anyone have a working code?
Perhaps your typing the code in the wrong area? The "iqikux" code is to be used right when you start a new game. That's where it worked for me.

The code to use when clicking on the "lock" in "load game" page is a different cheat code: "unocap". This one only unlocks the scenes and CGs of the previous versions. (Thanks to and perhaps others before him/her for this info. See post )

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I wish we can be done with all the ntr talking especially the people whose life purpose is to complain about it, its literally the same conversation in every thread that has it and its tiring and especially in situations like these were its completely avoidable I don't see the purpose of complaining 24/7 about it when at the end of the day its just a fetish in some h-game. Anyways I'm excited to see the future of this game.

Reactions: hobo_duck and polky

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Uh... am I missing something?

When I run the game all I get is a small settings screen with text speed/volume/resolution options and a 'Back' button. None of the buttons do anything and I can't figure out how to actually start playing lmao.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Why even discuss NTR on this game? From what i'm understanding in the OP NTR was removed from the game a few versions ago wasn't it? Kind of confusing wording to say there is no NTR what so ever and then in the next sentence say that once its implemented it will have a clear choice. Is there any in the game or was it all removed?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Why even discuss NTR on this game? From what i'm understanding in the OP NTR was removed from the game a few versions ago wasn't it? Kind of confusing wording to say there is no NTR what so ever and then in the next sentence say that once its implemented it will have a clear choice. Is there any in the game or was it all removed?
A full NTR path is being added further down the line.

Where is the ruler?
In front of the sisters room.

Reactions: Morah SDG
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes