RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I'd be exceptionally interested to know if this is the case. I've never known or seen how Uber Pie does his stuff. I know that with regards to how he has done in the past, I have some knowledge on how he has done things. I once asked of him a personal favor to create some drawings for my Patreon tiers, so I sent him some reference pictures and he pieced them all together. True it was a trace, but it was a genuinely good mockup of what I wanted, so of course I didn't mind. These weren't people either, mind you, just images I wanted for my bar motif.
Even if he does it doesn't change my perception of the game in anyway. I mean Good Girl Gone Bad is famous for traced drawings (at least some of it) and its a great game.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Even if he does it doesn't change my perception of the game in anyway. I mean Good Girl Gone Bad is famous for traced drawings (at least some of it) and its a great game.
Traced art can be great too ... this game certainly has the good art part down.

I can attach a file here as proof, but i dont know if that breaks any rules.
Yeah, I'd be exceptionally interested to know if this is the case.
I'd like to join the "wanna see the trace's source art" club too... I like art, always wanna see more.

Reactions: Morah SDG

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There is sort of a developing morality system that will develop over time. The Evil Mc can learn to be more 'human' in some ways, while the main MC learns to grow a pair of balls.
Yes, we know that everything will be added but like when? 2 years later? You won't progress any other routes till corruption one is completed. Ofc, you cannot make everyone happy. I would much prefer to play as a good MC instead of an evil maniac.

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
One example, the other is the the HEAVY resemblance of the french teachers art to an artists called Incase as another example. At first i thought it was just that, a close resemblance. But if you notice how much the scene in the stores dressing room (bj scene) looks pretty far off from the actual character. My guess is that they found another head after typing in "Milf" somewhere and tried to balance the difference.

ALSO, the inconsistencies with the "mother" characters art. Not trying to play detective, but with such extreme diffrences in "style", shit is easy to spot. The hard part is finding what it might have come from.

Its not a complete 1-1 trace, and inspiration has to come from somewhere BUTTTTTTT, this shit needs to get "fixed". If he reaches his goal, that should be plan A.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
One example, the other is the the HEAVY resemblance of the french teachers art to an artists called Incase as another example. At first i thought it was just that, a close resemblance. But if you notice how much the scene in the stores dressing room (bj scene) looks pretty far off from the actual character. My guess is that they found another head after typing in "Milf" somewhere and tried to balance the difference.

ALSO, the inconsistencies with the "mother" characters art. Not trying to play detective, but with such extreme diffrences in "style", shit is easy to spot. The hard part is finding what it might have come from.

Its not a complete 1-1 trace, and inspiration has to come from somewhere BUTTTTTTT, this shit needs to get "fixed". If he reaches his goal, that should be plan A.
I don't really care about the traced art per se, almost every artist does it, but I do misslike the inconsistencies between the busts and the actual scenes as well, with Mary being the biggest offender.

In the lastest update I actually think Uber improved a lot in this aspect regarding the Teacher's scenes, but there's a long way to go fixing some of the earlier ones. Being more especific, Mary has a very distinct kind of beauty in her bust, but looks extremely generic in some of her scenes.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't really care about the traced art per se, almost every artist does it, but I do misslike the inconsistencies between the busts and the actual scenes as well, with Mary being the biggest offender.

In the lastest update I actually think Uber improved a lot in this aspect regarding the Teacher's scenes, but there's a long way to go fixing some of the earlier ones. Being more especific, Mary has a very distinct kind of beauty in her bust, but looks extremely generic in some of her scenes.
I agree 100%, they're a lot of inconsistencies. Especially in the most recent update with the last blowjob, that was pretty bad in my opinion.

Reactions: KillaMonka

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Should have traced the damned legs too... cannot unsee that inconsistency >..<
Ah Incase I remember seeing some of his work.

Greensleaves

Sep 10, 2017
Damn im stuck, can't seem to find the ruler for the classroom scene with Clara. Looked all over MCs house and school. Where can I find that thing ?

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes