Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
So I just found this game and I am liking it a lot so far. I think i'm stuck though. I did the "hang out" scene with Becca where we throw the ball, and after she threw it away I can't go anywhere but between her house and mine. The map icon is not usable and i'm not sure what I should do to get to the other house. Did I fuck something up somehow or am I just stupid and missing something obvious? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Konius

Aug 2, 2017
So I just found this game and I am liking it a lot so far. I think i'm stuck though. I did the "hang out" scene with Becca where we throw the ball, and after she threw it away I can't go anywhere but between her house and mine. The map icon is not usable and i'm not sure what I should do to get to the other house. Did I fuck something up somehow or am I just stupid and missing something obvious? Help would be greatly appreciated.
Okay I dont remember much but ill try to help you have to go to Gerdas house(rich lady). 1. Try using the map function from various places like bedroom or front yard. 2. Theres usually an option on the bottom left or right to go to different houses see if one appears for Gerda. It possible you messed up and might have to go to a previous save. Unfortunately all my saves got deleted the second I tried to replay the event your on so hopefully someone else can help.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Anyway to reset gallery and start a fresh new game? i deleted the save folder(i think) but the gallery still unlocked.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Okay I dont remember much but ill try to help you have to go to Gerdas house(rich lady). 1. Try using the map function from various places like bedroom or front yard. 2. Theres usually an option on the bottom left or right to go to different houses see if one appears for Gerda. It possible you messed up and might have to go to a previous save. Unfortunately all my saves got deleted the second I tried to replay the event your on so hopefully someone else can help.
I tried going to every different screen I could and I could never make the map icon work. I think I must have done something wrong, but I have no idea what it was. Do things need to be completed in certain orders?

Deucalion123

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, im now in the part where I need to find scotch and ruler and meet Clara at the classroom and to find spare keys for Sara, the problem is that I found them(both scoth,ruler and keys) buy the game doesn't go on, I think the problem is that the inventory is full so it doesnt save the scotch and keys so it doesn't think I have them...help?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Hello you guys, i want to play this cuz the art looks really nice, but that NTR tag really concerns me, so i wanted to ask if it is possible to avoid NTR or f the NTR is done to the MC or if the MC does it to someone else (like if the characters ntred by the MC deserves it then ill give it a pass XD)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hello you guys, i want to play this cuz the art looks really nice, but that NTR tag really concerns me, so i wanted to ask if it is possible to avoid NTR or f the NTR is done to the MC or if the MC does it to someone else (like if the characters ntred by the MC deserves it then ill give it a pass XD)
The MC getting NTR'd route isn't in the game yet. Besides one guy (it's a trap!) having a crush on one of the girls (and her mom) in the game, the MC doesn't steal anyone from anyone yet on the current path. That'll change next update though with a married woman and her bitchy daughter.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes