• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, the game is coming along smoothly, nearly 50% of Mary's content is written, (well maybe 40% depending how carried away I get). The latest word on release is 'hopefully' early next month but that's NOT gospel. Anyway, enjoy the latest teaser for the upcoming update, it should be the largest one yet just before the Mega updates begin. Enjoy!
So the very next update is maybe first half of april and will contain a lot of mary (the mom right? ) content?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So the very next update is maybe first half of april and will contain a lot of mary (the mom right? ) content?
The mega updates begin next after this one. The winners included Becca, Mary, Tiffany and to a lesser extent Clara. In what order I cannot say without spoilers) but Mary will have an update nearly 'solely' focused on her. The mega updates will also actually start bringing in the main plot, rather than just the side stories. There will be some 'clues' to the main plot in this update however, if you want to speculate on where the game 'may' be going.

Reactions: obiwan and OGRey

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
The mega updates begin next after this one. The winners included Becca, Mary, Tiffany and to a lesser extent Clara. In what order I cannot say without spoilers) but Mary will have an update nearly 'solely' focused on her. The mega updates will also actually start bringing in the main plot, rather than just the side stories. There will be some 'clues' to the main plot in this update however, if you want to speculate on where the game 'may' be going.
I'm a bit confused, what characters' stories will be developed on the upcoming release?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@lostraven can you explain What do you mean when you talk about those "mega" updates? I often check @UberPie patreon page and he is very close to reaching the goal for leaving his job and working full time on the game, do you know If he is going to make a big update on 1.0.2 (or whatever number) in order to reach the mentioned goal? Imo this next update can be the last push before we can enjoy more updates and more content.

Ty in advance for your answer.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven can you explain What do you mean when you talk about those "mega" updates? I often check @UberPie patreon page and he is very close to reaching the goal for leaving his job and working full time on the game, do you know If he is going to make a big update on 1.0.2 (or whatever number) in order to reach the mentioned goal? Imo this next update can be the last push before we can enjoy more updates and more content.

Ty in advance for your answer.
The Mega updates are what I refer to as the poll winners. Basically, you may have noticed a substantial jump in how much extra content was written for Sara in contrast to when Clara had her update when I first came on-board. Clara was only updated for about 5500 words which was sort of a tester trial for my writing and to gauge the reaction. Sara's script however was over 10,000 words. Nearly every update I write now will be double the size of Sara's at 20-40K words. HOWEVER, the Mega scripts will be 40K+ for each of the Poll winners. (Tiffany,Mary,Becca and to a lesser extent Clara). So essentially, every proper update (Not just technical overdrafts) are going to be minimum 2x as long as the previous update or even 3 to 4x as long, but the Mega updates will be the plus extreme end of the spectrum.

NOTE: This does not factor in how much Uberpie is able to manage, as the scripts are becoming increasingly long, I can't guarantee this won't cause delays in the future for obvious reasons. Especially given neither of us can commit full time etc, but by that point we'd probably be able to hire someone else to take some of the work load.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The Mega updates are what I refer to as the poll winners. Basically, you may have noticed a substantial jump in how much extra content was written for Sara in contrast to when Clara had her update when I first came on-board. Clara was only updated for about 5500 words which was sort of a tester trial for my writing and to gauge the reaction. Sara's script however was over 10,000 words. Nearly every update I write now will be double the size of Sara's at 20-40K words. HOWEVER, the Mega scripts will be 40K+ for each of the Poll winners. (Tiffany,Mary,Becca and to a lesser extent Clara). So essentially, every proper update (Not just technical overdrafts) are going to be minimum 2x as long as the previous update or even 3 to 4x as long, but the Mega updates will be the plus extreme end of the spectrum.

NOTE: This does not factor in how much Uberpie is able to manage, as the scripts are becoming increasingly long, I can't guarantee this won't cause delays in the future for obvious reasons. Especially given neither of us can commit full time etc, but by that point we'd probably be able to hire someone else to take some of the work load.
That's What I figured out. And that amount of script needs to be supported by the same amount of Uberpie's art, and that's why I'm asking If you know If Uberpie is going to do an extra efford because he is near to the goal of leaving his actual job.

Ty for your fast answer. Appreciated :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That's What I figured out. And that amount of script needs to be supported by the same amount of Uberpie's art, and that's why I'm asking If you know If Uberpie is going to do an extra efford because he is near to the goal of leaving his actual job.

Ty for your fast answer. Appreciated :)
He's pushing hard to increase production in general and the quality of the work. Hence the character re-designs. But to answer your question directly there's definitely a 'push' from both of us to try take the game to new levels etc and obviously we both want this to be more sustainable for both of us long-term.

minishmaster

Nov 5, 2017
Clara isn't appearing in hallway for webcam arc. I have lingerie, but can't seem to find her. What do I do?
If your inventory is full and you buy lingerie, it will not appear in your inventory, even if other items are removed, and lock you out of the questline. Try loading to a save before you bought the lingerie, and continue other quests until some inventory space opens up.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I have already found the candles and the spare key from the school, but I can not find Sara to deliver them. And when she's in class, I only get the option of trying to talk to her but nothing happens.

And what about the plumber costume? I bought it but no new scene appears.

Can someone help me?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So far I have played, I did not find any multiple choices.
Does this game have it?
A lot of the 'major' choices haven't been implemented yet. Working on it. 'Soft' choices (Non-story affecting) should be in the game plus more for next update.

Reactions: eroticstag

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hey Guys, I've wrote about 50% of Mary's content and I'm just proof reading it through now :) Game production is going steady, but in the meanwhile here's the latest teaser:~ Remember you can get all the latest goodies and updates at the patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I have already found the candles and the spare key from the school, but I can not find Sara to deliver them. And when she's in class, I only get the option of trying to talk to her but nothing happens.

And what about the plumber costume? I bought it but no new scene appears.

Can someone help me?
You need the spy cameras in the shop with the plumber outfit, then go to Priscilla/Gerda house.
Sara will be out the front of the school. (I believe in the mid-day)

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes