J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
You need the spy cameras in the shop with the plumber outfit, then go to Priscilla/Gerda house.
Sara will be out the front of the school. (I believe in the mid-day)
I bought the cameras, but nothing appears. Actually I have already bought everything. And as for Sara, she never appears in front of the school. Only Becca and Clara's son appear

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I bought the cameras, but nothing appears. Actually I have already bought everything. And as for Sara, she never appears in front of the school. Only Becca and Clara's son appear
Becca and Danny are at the front of the school in the morning. Try later in the afternoon.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Becca and Danny are at the front of the school in the morning. Try later in the afternoon.
She does not show me in the afternoon. Maybe it's because I bought everything, but when I go to inventory I do not see the last purchases (including the wrench, one of the cameras, the candles and the spare key). Is there any way to see the other objects in the inventory?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
She does not show me in the afternoon. Maybe it's because I bought everything, but when I go to inventory I do not see the last purchases (including the wrench, one of the cameras, the candles and the spare key). Is there any way to see the other objects in the inventory?
Hm, I'm unsure. Have you tried speak to every character/exploring? If not, you may have found a glitch that'll I'll have to bring up with Uberpie.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Hm, I'm unsure. Have you tried speak to every character/exploring? If not, you may have found a glitch that'll I'll have to bring up with Uberpie.
I've tried but nothing. I think I have already completed the routes of Clara, Mary and Becca, because now they have reappeared their neutral dialogues (for example, when Peter mentions that rude rhyme about the maids to Clara's ears in the school). And I have 81.7% of the scenes completed.

Is there any way to see more objects from inventory or remove items from inventory so that more recently purchased items appear? For example, some mechanism like in the webs when you use the scroll wheel of the computer mouse.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've tried but nothing. I think I have already completed the routes of Clara, Mary and Becca, because now they have reappeared their neutral dialogues (for example, when Peter mentions that rude rhyme about the maids to Clara's ears in the school). And I have 81.7% of the scenes completed.

Is there any way to see more objects from inventory or remove items from inventory so that more recently purchased items appear? For example, some mechanism like in the webs when you use the scroll wheel of the computer mouse.
I assumed you could try click and drag but if not it's obviously an error I'll have to bring up with Uber. Not much I can do my end, I just write I'm afraid! :p

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
is it impossible to ge 100% at the moment? you cant buy all the items. i have the plumber stuff and the first two cameras, but cant buy the third cause the inventory is full

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
I assumed you could try click and drag but if not it's obviously an error I'll have to bring up with Uber. Not much I can do my end, I just write I'm afraid! :p
I guess it's some bug because I'm stuck at the same moment. I have key and candles in the inventory but no possibility to continue cause Sara is only in classroom mornig/day and the only option I have is to talk that gives neutral response

1llminded

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone know how to fix an issue in the scene after you come out of bathroom stall with Becca and Danny is standing there? My whole game breaks, can't open anything, no button is working apart from quest button. Can't do anything.

Edit: Fixed it by saving after it breaks, restarting the game and reloading the 2nd save.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I tried searching a bunch already so I'm assuming not... But, is there any sort of incest patch? This game looks really good / interesting but it seems like it was another great incest game stricken down by archaic paypal rules.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I tried searching a bunch already so I'm assuming not... But, is there any sort of incest patch? This game looks really good / interesting but it seems like it was another great incest game stricken down by archaic paypal rules.
Not yet, Lost someone will write it eventually though.

Reactions: lostraven

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Been enjoying the game so far. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about meeting in the classroom in the evening with scotch? I have the tape but Clara is no where to be found.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Been enjoying the game so far. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about meeting in the classroom in the evening with scotch? I have the tape but Clara is no where to be found.
Do you also have the ruler? You need both items, and i believe maybe you have to sleep one night and have a conversation with yourself.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
hey @lostraven do you know if the assets for sara here are planned for both routes (the one where you ween her off drugs, and the one where you dont)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That image was actually made pre my involvement...Honestly I'm unsure if it'll appear in both routes or just one. (Haven't sketched out the second part to her story yet minus a few scenes in my head).

Jammododgerz

May 18, 2017
Just asking but at the start of sara's (French Teacher) route where you can stop darnell from molesting her does doing this have any consequence in game?

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes