Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It's still super early in development, so no saves no choises and so on. Less then 1 month on patreon.

Reactions: UberPie

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
love the arty.too bad the game is in super early development.another patreon that dint get the memo no incest in your game or risk on band
is nice that summertime saga inspires another game.

ryuk690

Jan 16, 2018
I open the game but when I start the game gives me a black screen and brings me back to error! Anyone can explain it to me?thank you!and sorry for the disturb!

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I really hope the "naughty" side of the protagonist will be canceled. Terrible annoying, couldn't even stand it longer as the morning of day 3.

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone know if the artist has a tumblr or something for their art? I am a fan of the art style.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I really hope the "naughty" side of the protagonist will be canceled. Terrible annoying, couldn't even stand it longer as the morning of day 3.
Clearly he either suffered brain damage when he got hit by the car, and his inhibitions were released in the form of an alternate persona, or he actually died, and sold his soul to come back to life, but doesn't remember and made a deal where the demon can take over his body a la Ghost Rider. Either way I fucking love it, lol.

R

RWaites

"Teaser" with Sara

Patrons only
Apr 2 at 9:45pm
Hello my dear Patrons! Thanks to everyone who pledged this month!
I'm currently working on updating my game.
At the picture is a new event with Sara (French teacher and Becca mother).
New artworks coming out aswell so stay tuned.
It's very exciting and once again I want to thank you glittery patrons for your fabulous support.
Anyway, I hope I'll post more stuff ASAP.
-UberPie

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes