Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Technical update released for the public.

Don't get excited: it's just bugfixing and corrections and the like.

R

RWaites

Taffy Tales v.0.03B (Technical Update)
Apr 4 at 11:40pm

Direct download links:

I want to thank you all for your support and participation in the creative life of the Taffy Tales project, guys.
I really hope that you all enjoy this new version of the game.
Taffy Tales patch v.0.03B notes:
• Proofread all in-game scenes. Many thanks to MorahZamora for his huge help with the English corrections!
• Added a workable browser (webgl) version.
• Added a workable android version.
Optimized application work and reduced game resource intensive.
• Fixed all known bugs.
• Updated credits.
If you find a mistake, please leave a comment. We will add it to our tasks.
If you have some thoughts, suggestions or even questions about the game - feel free to contact us or leave a comment.
Thank you so much for everything you're doing to help me!

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly kind of odd, the main character is such a pussy. Hopefully he gets a spine as the game progresses, right now it seems his sister and mother will be both be getting fucked by the black bully. If this is the case, hard pass by me.

Reactions: Valeck and pappypop

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
Love the art style, great work... that said if there is unavoidable ntr, I'm not touching it... the project looks promising though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Taffy Tales? More like Cuck Tales.
No feeling like getting cucked.
Super disappointed. Gonna be back next year.
1- Did you even play the game to understand where the MC is coming from and the direction he's headed into?
2- And I'm sorry that you know the feeling of being cucked. I had no idea. But we didn't need to know that.
3- I guess I'll see you next year then.

FYI.. the brave are the ones who dive into uncharted waters knowing the risks. Are you one of them or are you too afraid of the unknown depths?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
1- Did you even play the game to understand where the MC is coming from and the direction he's headed into?
2- And I'm sorry that you know the feeling of being cucked. I had no idea. But we didn't need to know that.
3- I guess I'll see you next year then.

FYI.. the brave are the ones who dive into uncharted waters knowing the risks. Are you one of them or are you too afraid of the unknown depths?
Hopefully because he got a 1-year thread ban =P?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
For now I'm only seeing BBC NTR... not yet but the lack of decisions worries me, right now the game it's very lineal... if we have no way to avoid it I guess the mom is going to fuck the black guy in next updates and we will have to deal with it.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I really love the art, and I usually hate everyone's pedantic whinging in the forum about NTR content (just avoid it like I do).

But damn, this MC is so passive and pathetic. With no sex happening yet, and few choices, all that's left is just an endless ugly nightmare of being bullied. I hope our character will turn the tables soon, or it's gonna be a truly unpleasant experience as the story unfolds. For once, I've gotta take the side of the cuck complainers.

YFeyn

Mar 12, 2017
I really like the artstyle but the NTR discussion here has me worried, NTR is my one and only red flag and if it can't be avoided it makes me drop any game instantly no matter how good it is, luckily on the patreon it says "Cuckold(optional)" so I wont give up hope on this one yet and wait how it develops and what people discuss in this thread.

Teiky

Jun 24, 2017
After giving the droid version a try it is functional but there is a problem with layering where half of the background would cover the foreground giving a very half arsed experience waiting for an update

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes