Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Unless Uber has already a vision on how he wants the game to progress, I think its a good idea to ask him to make a poll or such so that we can get such content. I myself love preggo ends, consequences in adult games make it all the more alluring to play and even create replayability. Personally I can't wait till we get to fuck Danny in the ass and make him a proper sissy fuck boy who serves the MCs massive dick.
I too, desperately want this to happen and will be sad if it doesn't.

Reactions: fapmaster556

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
home bathroom
Ya I got it I was reading it wrong the whole time cause I am fucking stupid xD..

Unless Uber has already a vision on how he wants the game to progress, I think its a good idea to ask him to make a poll or such so that we can get such content. I myself love preggo ends, consequences in adult games make it all the more alluring to play and even create replayability. Personally I can't wait till we get to fuck Danny in the ass and make him a proper sissy fuck boy who serves the MCs massive dick.
As someone who constantly asks the question "Can I knock these bitches up." on these forums I would LOVE nothing more then to see each and every one of these whores get their bellies nice and swollen with my bastard... The mom getting knocked up at as a ending is fine but hot damn if I don't wanna see them all through out the game get preggo because I am just that fucking good.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Don't know why you saying all this, he's not complaining(as far as you know for that same reason) he does say he feels off(same way some people who dislike ntr feel off when watching ntr) and that he would like to see more black people developed in games, but that's just a personal preference, nothing more.
He said in his post that he doesn't cry about lack of black folks in the hentai games, referencing (probably) people complaining about NTR. And I said that it was different as the main characters and the environment in the games are the projection of the world where the developer leaves or the most familiar with. So, the lack of black characters means there are not many black people who develop hentai games.

Reactions: w00de

Mercuure

Jun 14, 2019
Hey.

I'm stuck at 62.1% I don't know how to keep going.
I know there is a plot with Becca, the last thing I did with her was offering her some flowers. I tried to get to her house but when I click on the door nothing happens.
I turned Clara into a slave, the last thing she did was a show on the webcam with some lingerie.
I druged my mom and managed to get a blowjob from there.

How can I make some progress ? Thanks.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
He said in his post that he doesn't cry about lack of black folks in the hentai games, referencing (probably) people complaining about NTR. And I said that it was different as the main characters and the environment in the games are the projection of the world where the developer leaves or the most familiar with. So, the lack of black characters means there are not many black people who develop hentai games.
Let it go this site is filled to the brim with things to do go beat your dick or something

Jul 22, 2017
Hi just started playing this game.
When MC first put on his mask and molest Clara on bathroom you have two option at the end.
1. Help Her.
2. Leave her alone.
What happen with each options?
--------------
Edit
Any idea where the gym Gerda & husband wants to go? I cant see to find it.

Last edited:

fapmaster556

Jan 14, 2018
Hi just started playing this game.
When MC first put on his mask and molest Clara on bathroom you have two option at the end.
1. Help Her.
2. Leave her alone.
What happen with each options?
--------------
Edit
Any idea where the gym Gerda & husband wants to go? I cant see to find it.
It's supposed to be in the mall next to the school, I had a bug before where i couldn't find it during that quest line but managed to solve it by going to an earlier save and doing the mall introduction part after visiting Darnell's home (I think, that or Priscilla's quest line) and it unlocked it for visit anytime allowing me to follow through gerdas story line. I don't think you have to go back to a previous save but that's how I found and fixed the bug for myself.

Edit: Also about the choice difference with Clara, I think its part of a system that is yet to be implemented. Possibly going to be part of NTR path or a good/evil MC persona story where one takes over completely. My two cents at least, but right now it does nothing.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Everyone :)

I just thought I'd touch home to let you know what has been happening. I've updated nearly every old scene in the game and I'm very near to full completion.

Only the posing and QA testing remains before we can finally publish.

We're very keen to show you what we have, and we hope you'll enjoy it immensely. We've worked hard to make sure that you not only see the technical improvements, but also we hope, you'll enjoy the now expanded Priscilla storyline.

We'd like to offer some thanks to our Supreme Pie supporters as well! Thanks to their generous donations, you'll be seeing many unique OC's very soon with their own unique (and spicy) stories!

Before we publish, we thought we'd share with you one final teaser. Just who is Priscilla toying with?

In the meanwhile though, back to work. :)

- Taffy Tales team

fapmaster556

Jan 14, 2018

I just thought I'd touch home to let you know what has been happening. I've updated nearly every old scene in the game and I'm very near to full completion.

We're very keen to show you what we have, and we hope you'll enjoy it immensely. We've worked hard to make sure that you not only see the technical improvements, but also we hope, you'll enjoy the now expanded Priscilla storyline.

We'd like to offer some thanks to our Supreme Pie supporters as well! Thanks to their generous donations, you'll be seeing many unique OC's very soon with their own unique (and spicy) stories!

Before we publish, we thought we'd share with you one final teaser. Just who is Priscilla toying with?

- Taffy Tales team
Good work guys! Some dominant Priscilla is a good event to put imo for that sexy lesbian action!
Though she appears to have gotten a tan some where along the line lol. I hope you guys continue to build up taffy tales into something unique (although it is very similar in some aspects to summertales I and some of us know how different they both are especially the 'kinks' and art).

Wish you all the best in your work and that your rewards is equally astounding the game your making!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I won't be doing any Q&A stuff tomorrow as I'm getting married, ta, bring you good tidings and news soon.
Meme, or? Well at least if you go on honeymoon you're so far ahead that it won't slow anything down.

suhailsj

Jul 18, 2018

- Taffy Tales team
Who is that cow :unsure:

Jul 22, 2017
It's supposed to be in the mall next to the school, I had a bug before where i couldn't find it during that quest line but managed to solve it by going to an earlier save and doing the mall introduction part after visiting Darnell's home (I think, that or Priscilla's quest line) and it unlocked it for visit anytime allowing me to follow through gerdas story line. I don't think you have to go back to a previous save but that's how I found and fixed the bug for myself.

Edit: Also about the choice difference with Clara, I think its part of a system that is yet to be implemented. Possibly going to be part of NTR path or a good/evil MC persona story where one takes over completely. My two cents at least, but right now it does nothing.
Thank you.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes