APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The only bitch I have about unity is when it breaks it normally locks up my machine badly. This game has a few bugs but nothing that serious. I think this is a good game even with the bugs you can still progress at least that has been my experience. With renp'y if you have a bug it usually does not bsod but you can't generally keep moving on either. I have played at least one exceptional unity game that being Pink Tea's newest creation Elvin Conquest (BTW part 2 of that is in development currently). As far as mechanics goes TT is not to bad and the content is a most definite WIN. Of course I hope they will be able to clean things up a bit and I am sure they will. Quests poping up out of sequence shouldn't be that hard to fix and cleaning up the writing grammar and spelling shouldn't be too hard either , and of course being called peter randomly after you change the name again not difficult. I have faith in Raven and Uber to put out a quality game at the end. I think people tend to forget the fact that it is still in development IE not finished...

Raiderz

Mar 3, 2018
I don't see any NTR scene when I extracted the cg in the standalone folder. Did I do anything wrong or the ntr is on a different folder?

Dec 30, 2017
I don't see any NTR scene when I extracted the cg in the standalone folder. Did I do anything wrong or the ntr is on a different folder?
So far the only NTR is the hero fucks another mans wife. Not sure if NTR against the hero is planned, the game seems to hint that it will a lot but the dev seems to be actively avoiding it.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Don't even know why people are complaining about the use of Unity versus Ren'Py. TT plays exactly like a Ren'Py game; even the saving UI is similar.
Yep, I have some issues with Unity on certain games this though, has never been one of them. The Developer seems to know exactly what he is doing.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It's weird seeing how far this game has come along now, the original months of development were daunting with all the issues but it's finally coming together. I'm really hoping this first Mega update if we can pull it off will elevate the game further to the next level.

Anyway, other than seeing some of the artwork with my own eyes, I've got no real news to share with you.

But thought as I've been quiet I'd do a Q&A here if you have any questions. (Non-spoiler)

Just please, PLEASE, don't ask me where the damn ruler is.
(The stairs outside the MC Bedroom, yes it needs a highlight around it).

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
Will there be an incest patch with Mary's update ?
And, I know this is a spoiler but... will we see a scene with Tiffany and Mart one day ?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't know if it counts as a spoiler but why would anyone choose to play the friendship route? If we have the choice to be less of an asshole on the main route, and keep all the girls for ourselves, I don't really see the point.

Reactions: NeoSquall

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if it counts as a spoiler but why would anyone choose to play the friendship route? If we have the choice to be less of an asshole on the main route, and keep all the girls for ourselves, I don't really see the point.
It'll open up more of the main story and reveal more pieces to the puzzle.
It'll also open it up different scenes, including ones where you and Darnell do a lot of girl swapping.
(Yes, some of the 'special' girls you'll be allowed to keep just for yourself).

Reactions: preglovr12

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven did you guys thought about A way to add the bestcontent. The dog deserves action
I did, though I must admit I've had to scrap a lot of things planned sadly (due to different reasons). When the game is finally finished I'll do a huge Q&A and discuss everything that had to be changed.

Some of you may cry at what was cut.

Hopefully we can still get in some of that good spicy extra taboo stuff though.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes