Onloup

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a chance that things that were changed could one day be added on or included in its own sort of extension of the game?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a chance that things that were changed could one day be added on or included in its own sort of extension of the game?
Possibly, though such an expansion could probably not be released through Patreon.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
It'll open up more of the main story and reveal more pieces to the puzzle.
It'll also open it up different scenes, including ones where you and Darnell do a lot of girl swapping.
(Yes, some of the 'special' girls you'll be allowed to keep just for yourself).
Thanks for the answer. I wish I had more non spoiler questions but that was it, sadly. Except I guess I'll ask what "special" means in this case, if it's not a spoiler. Just the Mary and Tiffany?

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Will there be the ability to choose what characters wear? like will we be able to tell becca or clara what to wear in the hall and kinda customize our sluts?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Mary, Tiffany and probably Becca. (As they're the top 3 voted).
Thanks again. I thought of one that might have a spoiler explanation but I still think is a valid question to ask anyway.

Often in adult games and manga incest involves a mother landlady, big sister older housemate, and a little sister younger housemate. Is there a reason we only have a big and no little? Is there any reason she couldn't be our little? Is it just not your guys' thing?

Honestly, I prefer the concept of older housemates more, but so many games turn them into complete and utter bitches I find myself falling for the younger ones most of the time.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
On a scale of 1-10 how sexy are you? ( no homo ofc)
Decently attractive I'm told.
Thanks again. I thought of one that might have a spoiler explanation but I still think is a valid question to ask anyway.

Often in adult games and manga incest involves a mother landlady, big sister older housemate, and a little sister younger housemate. Is there a reason we only have a big and no little? Is there any reason she couldn't be our little? Is it just not your guys' thing?

Honestly, I prefer the concept of older housemates more, but so many games turn them into complete and utter bitches I find myself falling for the younger ones most of the time.
Dubious legal issues with 'younger' looking characters.
Also we simply never really thought about it other than that.

Reactions: preglovr12

Ashfordls

Nov 26, 2018
reporting here after playing 0.11.2c
some text issue I found, and probably some bugs....or maybe it's just on my side
texts:
-when clicking Darnell's house (first time after tailing his sister), the options are just 2 boxes without text
-somewhere along Priscilla's family quest (forgot which one exactly involving her mom), the options are just 2 boxes without text

-I Think the appearances of 2 boxes without text is because there is more than 1 quest that will be advanced using the same object or place therefore the system confused as which quests to advance here and require texts for options that 'non-exixstent at the moment'
(ex: clicking Darnell's house shows 2 textless option boxes because I have "Find Darnell's House" and "Check out the weird sounds from Darnell's house" quests)
-some minor bold and italic tags displayed

bugs:
-options can be clicked when quest list is still displayed (ex: when bed options are displayed "go to bed" & "Leave" then you open quest list, you can click "go to bed" behind quest list if you remember where the options displayed)
-if you fap for cash and close it and fap for cash again, the gauge pointer speeds up
-(randomly happens) fade to black and black screen afterwards (2 times so far; 1 fap for cash upon entering bathroom stall scene; 1 when talking to Becca)
-Priscilla's room and bathroom, Peter still talk about placing camera everytime he interact with everything even after the 'fake plumbering' quest already finished

Amazing artwork and story overall (though Darnell is a douche from the start, but hey what's a life without bad apple here and there)
quests can be advanced freely (said "come on Saturday", you can come on Tuesday)
Completely Enjoyable and Great Work

Last edited:

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
eeh, It ain't normal? Was there a button to pass time in previous versions?
I thought the only way to pass time is either fap for cash or doing quest or going to gym
I didn't have a need for passing time for sometime so I didn't pay much attention to it. Now I need it and can't find it. So I search the topic and found someone mentioned the button. And so I short of remember a button looked like 2 yellow arrows circling around, next to the Time label.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
lostraven So what exactly will the alternate route for the NTR path be?
Once you're done with the mega updates are you going to finish the main story then work on the friendship route or NTR route, or are you going to work on them all at once?
Also pretty sad to hear about doggo.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven So what exactly will the alternate route for the NTR path be?
Once you're done with the mega updates are you going to finish the main story then work on the friendship route or NTR route, or are you going to work on them all at once?
Also pretty sad to hear about doggo.
I want doggo. But sadly I'm unsure whether he'll make the cut. After the Mega updates there is the Supreme pies update (which may be slotted inbetween the Mega updates, possibly between Mary and Tiffany). Its not confirmed yet, but I was planning a sub route where the MC is essentially turned into a girl. Again, though, its not in stone.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Feb 5, 2018
Probably been suggested before, but all the stuff that you aren't allowed to do could be released to the public, and maybe some mods could be made after full release? Just say you don't endorse them or something lol.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Probably been suggested before, but all the stuff that you aren't allowed to do could be released to the public, and maybe some mods could be made after full release? Just say you don't endorse them or something lol.
That is a possibility. Though we'll just have to see how things play out, or if I get another genius idea, lol

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes