KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Teaser] Becca's route #2

Hello once again everyone! :)

While we're sure you guys are very excited about the update, we thought we'd check in to let you know how things are going and our future plans.

So first things first, the update is going very well. Lostraven is busy editing some of the scenes between writing for the latest script, and the artwork I've been producing we think you guys are really going to appreciate. There's still a lot of work to go, (isn't there always?) but the main thing is that production is going steady.

Now, onto the tricky matter of dates.

We know you guys really want us to pinpoint an exact date, and there's been a lot of speculation about when this update will drop.

We can confirm we have a ROUGH deadline.

We're hoping to release Late October to November.

While this update would be perfect for Halloween, and we are (privately) aiming for that, please be aware we won't set an exact date in stone until we're comfortable we can make it, and there is always the possibility of delays).

(Keep in mind this SHOULD be our first Mega update, so we really want to showcase just what we can do).

In other news, we've been thinking a lot about Halloween recently.

One of our favorite times of the year :)

And the time to release a special little 'thank you' to our patron supporters!

Now, while we could cook up something small and delightful for you guys from our own imaginations...

We want to hear YOUR ideas!

Post below in the comments section what'd you like to see happen and with who for a special one-off Halloween event!

SOME RULES:

1.) - Only Gerda or Clara can have full-blown sex in your suggestion, while other girls such as Becca, Sara and Priscilla can only go as far as their current storylines conclude. (P.S, No anal for Clara yet, sorry guys! You'll have to wait for her butt ;) )

2.) -Only Main route suggestions. The NTR route has not begun construction yet, so suggestions would be defunct at this time.

3.) - You can involve one to two girls max in your suggestion for ONE scene. We only want to produce something quick, as not to take away too production much time from the Mega update.

We will select and pick out our favorite idea to produce. :)

We hope you guys have fun and can come up with something fun and interesting!

As a final note, we'd like to as usual once again thank all our patrons for their tireless support.

Without you guys none of this would be possible, we're excited to not only try to meet your expectations but to exceed them.
And with that, everyone's favorite innocent classmate looks like she's having fun... ;)

-The Taffy Tales Team

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
If God was there definitely he will say that. So all the paradox is there like the Cat of Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrodinger.
I don t know what or who to belive now. But for sure, i don t need a
walkthrough anyway !
The walkthrough would say two lines: Ruler outside MC bedroom, Gym clothes on washing line out in Garden.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Teaser] Becca's route #2

Hello once again everyone! :)

While we're sure you guys are very excited about the update, we thought we'd check in to let you know how things are going and our future plans.

So first things first, the update is going very well. Lostraven is busy editing some of the scenes between writing for the latest script, and the artwork I've been producing we think you guys are really going to appreciate. There's still a lot of work to go, (isn't there always?) but the main thing is that production is going steady.

Now, onto the tricky matter of dates.

We know you guys really want us to pinpoint an exact date, and there's been a lot of speculation about when this update will drop.

We can confirm we have a ROUGH deadline.

We're hoping to release Late October to November.

While this update would be perfect for Halloween, and we are (privately) aiming for that, please be aware we won't set an exact date in stone until we're comfortable we can make it, and there is always the possibility of delays).

(Keep in mind this SHOULD be our first Mega update, so we really want to showcase just what we can do).

In other news, we've been thinking a lot about Halloween recently.

One of our favorite times of the year :)

And the time to release a special little 'thank you' to our patron supporters!

Now, while we could cook up something small and delightful for you guys from our own imaginations...

We want to hear YOUR ideas!

Post below in the comments section what'd you like to see happen and with who for a special one-off Halloween event!

SOME RULES:

1.) - Only Gerda or Clara can have full-blown sex in your suggestion, while other girls such as Becca, Sara and Priscilla can only go as far as their current storylines conclude. (P.S, No anal for Clara yet, sorry guys! You'll have to wait for her butt ;) )

2.) -Only Main route suggestions. The NTR route has not begun construction yet, so suggestions would be defunct at this time.

3.) - You can involve one to two girls max in your suggestion for ONE scene. We only want to produce something quick, as not to take away too production much time from the Mega update.

We will select and pick out our favorite idea to produce. :)

We hope you guys have fun and can come up with something fun and interesting!

As a final note, we'd like to as usual once again thank all our patrons for their tireless support.

Without you guys none of this would be possible, we're excited to not only try to meet your expectations but to exceed them.
And with that, everyone's favorite innocent classmate looks like she's having fun... ;)

-The Taffy Tales Team
Always doing the god's work, thank you man.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Then i won't be able to think this update as a real update i guess. :( *
*No offense to devs or anyone, personal preferences, i am really eager to see that happen as soon as possible.
That's just for the Halloween mini update if she gets the vote. Nothing to do with the main update.

Reactions: whereislotion

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
So do you happen to know what to do with the rope? I skipped the dialogue I think lol
No, since I skipped all the text I don't even know what items I got, I just systematically clicked on things until something happened.

But if I had to guess I 'd say it's related with the MILF school janitor sex scene.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
That's just for the Halloween mini update if she gets the vote. Nothing to do with the main update.
Ok so, Clara and her ass is a mini update material for Halloween. BUT, are you saying next real update is sometime after Halloween? I was actually thinking it would be sooner :( (sigh, me and my expectations)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ok so, Clara and her ass is a mini update material for Halloween. BUT, are you saying next real update is sometime after Halloween? I was actually thinking it would be sooner :( (sigh, me and my expectations)
We are aiming to release the Update late October to November if possible. The Halloween update will more than likely be a Patreon suggestion involving the rules suggested, the Halloween update is just a tiny thank you update, it's nothing to do with the main update.

Onloup

Aug 12, 2018
So can we give our suggestion on this here thread? Cause if we do I have my own involving Gerda and the mc and the car she ran him over with.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So can we give our suggestion on this here thread? Cause if we do I have my own involving Gerda and the mc and the car she ran him over with.
Only available for Patrons posting in the update post I'm afraid, no suggestions will be taken from here.
We try to keep it as interesting as possible for Potential Patrons, so rather than just promising them the 'update' and teasers that they could and would probably see or just get from pirate sites like this, we try catering to them more 'personally.'

Reactions: xluucasc and pothb

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
A full on, no holes (heh) barred Halloween dream scene would be a lot better than something trying to squeeze itself into the VERY limited story would be a lot better IMO.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Will this game develop into domination and corruption theme? The first time I played was long time ago and I was impressed by the image of the girl lies in front of WC, and that's all I remember until now.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes