H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Art looked interesting but only shows giant tits... are all the sexy ladies ginormous? Appreciate the response... not a giant tit fan personally.

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Could you guys recommend me more similar games? I just "completed" Taffy tales and Summertime saga. Sadly all of these seem to be heavily under production.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Art looked interesting but only shows giant tits... are all the sexy ladies ginormous? Appreciate the response... not a giant tit fan personally.
No, a lot are busty but not everyone is.

Reactions: H1M

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
Could you guys recommend me more similar games? I just "completed" Taffy tales and Summertime saga. Sadly all of these seem to be heavily under production.
Nothing i would be sad About if i was you but as suggetions go i recommend you "Haramase Sim" to my experience it is surprisingly rarely recommended and still to today my favourite game by far.
P.S.: recommend to read into hwo to cheat youself Money if you want to skip some grind, altthough ist not that much and it is partly rewarded witch Scenes if you Play it through
P.P.S.: also Play four Elements Trainer and book 5 untold if you dont already know those

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Have cross version saves been implemented yet?
Meaning, if I start a game on this version and an update comes out I can load the old save without needing to replay the entire game.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Have cross version saves been implemented yet?
Meaning, if I start a game on this version and an update comes out I can load the old save without needing to replay the entire game.
Old saves between updates are not compatible but there's always some kind of code to start playing from new content.

Reactions: volto

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Taffy Tales v0.11.2c

WIN:
PART1 -
PART2 -
LINUX:
PART1 -
PART2 -
MACOSX:
PART1 -
PART2 -
ANDROID:

Reactions: Umgenlied

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello everyone! :)

There's not a lot to talk about at the moment, very busy as usual with work.

We try our best to do our job and not leave you totally in the dark with radio silence. :)

Meanwhile, it seems Becca is showing off some of the MC's 'handiwork' from last time...Just how crazy are things going to get between those two?

-The Taffy Tales Team

Last edited:

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Taffy Tales v0.11.2c

WIN:
PART1 -
PART2 -
LINUX:
PART1 -
PART2 -
MACOSX:
PART1 -
PART2 -
ANDROID:
Hahahaha omfg dude for a moment i thought the new release was out. Ridiculous, but still, i got excited just for the faintest second there :p

Regardless, nice addition, zippyshare's always the best alternative for me when my mega quota is out and i'm on the phone(yehhh, imma poor)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
play the game and I must admit the art has the be the most unique I have even seen. though I am saddened that the NTR content has went the way of the dodo for now. still for the life of me though couldn't find the ruler no matter where I looked.

Reactions: volto
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes