kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
I've got a cunning plan. I'm thinking we should introduce a kind of 'quality of life' update that's not devoted to the story after Chantelle's script. Just brings in new game elements, develops the dating and pregnancy mechanics and any other quirky things we can to bring in.

Would be neat, and a nice change of pace.
Possibility for some token ntr scenes. Like Halloween shotas led by Darnell with Marry and Tiffany or something?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Possibility for some token ntr scenes. Like Halloween shotas led by Darnell with Marry and Tiffany or something?
The NTR variant script for one of the girls has nearly been completed to coincide with the Chantelle update.
Is revealing how many ideas where turned into scenes a spoiler as well?
No spoilers there.
Can you guys port it to Nintedo switch?
Worth a shot.
Comparing this game to SS is a joke.
We fully intend and expect this game to become top tier. Which it will.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
31st of october damn still some many days left but still we got somehow a date im excited but damn i come here to f95 almost everyday to see if there is anything new cause the updates of games have been kinda slow to be released and most of them being delayed (this year hv been the year of delays).

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
It really is, this game is much better and the releases don't take half a year.

I'm assuming 2 or 3 but would you care to share?

This Game takes 4 Months to update like SS.

And no this game is (right now) not on ss level not even near.

Pros & Cons of SS:

Pros:
Impregnation.
Awesome Art.
Endless Potential.
Great Animations.
Good Storytelling.
Nice amount of minigames.
More Than 50 Girls to interact.
Tons of H Scenes (with different angles)

Cons:
Updates take forever.
Some Scenes need polishing.
Not all H Scenes are well animated.

Pros & Cons of Taffy Tales

Pros:
Great Art.
Good Poses.
Big Potential.

Cons:
To much text
Not enough art
Story makes no sense
Updates taking forever
Only Corruption route available
MC's Dick to big (even for a h game)
No Animations at all (need fluid sex scenes)

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Before I get into this, I do enjoy SS and play it, but suggesting this game isn't worth mentioning in the same breath is laughable.

But SS have big content
No it doesn't. SS takes forever for anything to come out. This update is taking a while because its so large, and it's the first of its kind so you can't compare it to anything SS has put out yet. For all we know this'll be larger than any update SS has had in a while with all the reworks they've had to do.

awesome animations, nice story, nice art & great h scenes with different angles.

This game have good art.
No Animations, dick to big, to much text, H Scenes are midclass, not enough art, like one art for 10 min text.
All opinions. Having animations doesn't make a game objectively better. I also disagree that the story in SS is in any way "nice" seeing as it's barely started.

The goth update which will release this month will show how great of a game ss really is.
Too bad I'm not into goths, guess I'll have to wait until next summer for the next content drop. At least with this game I know the next update isn't too far out.

Reactions: seralam and swmas

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

But SS have big content, awesome animations, nice story, nice art & great h scenes with different angles.

This game have good art.
No Animations, dick to big, to much text, H Scenes are midclass, not enough art, like one art for 10 min text.

The goth update which will release this month will show how great of a game ss really is.
... You do understand we aren't actually rivals right? Anything we say is in jest at best, people just like to compare us.

I actually wish SS all the luck in the world with their development, like most devs.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017

But SS have big content, awesome animations, nice story, nice art & great h scenes with different angles.

This game have good art.

SS is literally unfappable. The art has its charm, but it range from antierotic to plain repulsive. The h-scenes seem written by an alien that just learned what sex is: you help a woman and she rewards you with sex. That is not an outline, that's the accurate description of 90% of the scenes. The remaining 10% is even dumber.

TT relies (so far) on hentai rapey tropes which may not be your brand of vodka (it certainly is mine), but at least it has a brand. And the art could be in the top 3 of most aggressively erotic of any game in this forum.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Pros & Cons of Taffy Tales

Pros:
Great Art.
Good Poses.
Big Potential.

Cons:
To much text
Not enough art
Story makes no sense
Updates taking forever
Only Corruption route available
MC's Dick to big (even for a h game)
No Animations at all (need fluid sex scenes)
-Too much text i dont see where, the game has a decent size of text compare to alot of games out there (im not a fan of huge text game but this one has a good size)
-The Art quality takes more time then SS if u compare both art's u will notice which one takes more time
-Story yet doesnt make sence depends if u are really reading and trying to understand but in certain way yes the story has move foward to reach the point to be easy to understand the story
-The update time is the same has SS but so far yet we havent see it reach a 6 months update and get a small ass update like last SS update
-Corruption so far is the only route doesnt mean there is no chance of the game have more routes
-Mc dick is too big for a h-game but SS mc dick size its normal
-This point is the only one im on the same boat has u the game should get some animation's cause it deservers for the art it has i know it will be hard work but it make the game shine more on the adult game market. (i could try make an animation but dont hv the art sample to try)

Reactions: Konius and seralam
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes