exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I was reffering certain fetishes that were initially set up, that you guys "had" to cut in order to not risk hurting the cash cow. Shit with Dogs, Horses and the name of the game. I don't even care about those especifically, but who knows what else you guys are going to cut until it turns into "vanilla tales". Anyway, those are just some inner fears I'm laying out because I like the game, as I once liked SS. I mean, you guys might even have plans to add said stuff later, but whatever it is it's bit unclear to me.
They can always add the cutted fetishes later on when the game is finished has extra content, the games normally have to cut some stuff due to patreon rules which sucks cause sometimes the devs have a certain story that involves certain fetishs and then they hv to cut alot to be able to stay in patreon and sometimes can ruin the game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I was reffering certain fetishes that were initially set up, that you guys "had" to cut in order to not risk hurting the cash cow. Shit with Dogs, Horses and the name of the game. I don't even care about those especifically, but who knows what else you guys are going to cut until it turns into "vanilla tales". Anyway, those are just some inner fears I'm laying out because I like the game, as I once liked SS. I mean, you guys might even have plans to add said stuff later, but whatever it is it's bit unclear to me.
It was less about hurting the cash cow with dogs/horses, and more about the looming axe of Patreon censorship with regards to those things.

Sadly, I doubt we'll be able to fit them into the Main story atm with running the gauntlet of Patreon censors.

...Then again, perhaps there are some crazy bastard 'modders' out there thinking about how, well, there's always DLC post-release, maybe call it 'Taffy Tales Taboo days' or something.
*cough* possibly these mad totally unaffiliated with us bastards might release it through Subscribestar
But who knows?

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
It was less about hurting the cash cow with dogs/horses, and more about the looming axe of Patreon censorship with regards to those things.

Sadly, I doubt we'll be able to fit them into the Main story atm with running the gauntlet of Patreon censors.

...Then again, perhaps there are some crazy bastard 'modders' out there thinking about how, well, there's always DLC post-release, maybe call it 'Taffy Tales Taboo days' or something.
*cough* possibly these mad totally unaffiliated with us bastards might release it through Subscribestar
But who knows?
Bro i already bored from ntr shits. So as long i don't want, i will not have to see any ntr right? That black guy started annoys me already(especially with sisters suspicious acts)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Bro i already bored from ntr shits. So as long i don't want, i will not have to see any ntr right? That black guy started annoys me already(especially with sisters suspicious acts)
You will not see NTR if you don't want. The game makes it very apparent when that decision is offered.

Jun 18, 2017

But who knows?
So...
subscribestar is the Alternative to patreon. Any plans on changing or creating an account at this side ? So tt escape the escape the censorship madness on patreon ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So...
subscribestar is the Alternative to patreon. Any plans on changing or creating an account at this side ? So tt escape the escape the censorship madness on patreon ?
The plan so far is to stay on Patreon... I'm just saying hypothetically in the future if we wanted to release more 'taboo' content, we could release the extended version there in theory, as that shouldn't cause a problem with Patreon hopefully.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
And when's the Chantelle update planned for? Moreover, do you guys have already in mind what ntr content is it gonna have(like, only Darnell stuff, a sex scene already or some prep for the future)?
There will be hard NTR, it won't be a route for the soft-hearted, including but not limited to the girl's become Darnell's personal fucktoys and routes where the girls become purely corrupted sluts. E.G catch them fucking strangers.
There is also planned however a very short route where the MC becomes a girl and it becomes a semi-sorta love route with Darnell.

This route is optional
getting that in before another braindead random asks me for the 100,000th time bitching about how they hate NTR.

Last edited:

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
There will be hard NTR, it won't be a route for the soft-hearted, including but not limited to the girl's become Darnell's personal fucktoys and routes where the girls become purely corrupted sluts. E.G catch them fucking strangers.
There is also planned however a very short route where the MC becomes a girl and it becomes a semi-sorta love route with Darnell.

This route is optional
getting that in before another braindead random asks me for the 100,000th time bitching about how they hate NTR.
Yeh, i remember it was going to be brutal :p. But particularly, on the Chantelle update, can you tell us something of what ntr kind of things is it gonna have? Perhaps a small sneak peak for the people?

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Yeh, i remember it was going to be brutal :p. But particularly, on the Chantelle update, can you tell us something of what ntr kind of things is it gonna have? Perhaps a small sneak peak for the people?
Dude the Chantelle content is four updates away...

whiterose<3

Oct 5, 2019
i have the: "Find a scotch and meet clara in the classroom at evening" quest, but she isnt anywhere to be seen, and i do have the scotch

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Afraid I got nothing to show, it's a long way off still till we get there. Have to fulfill a few other promises first with the polls.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

This route is optional
For the NTR route it will be cool if the girls can be passed around more people, including the Principal, other classmates and underclassman and etc, maybe even Dany. Making everything about Darnell could get old very quickly.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes