The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Are there any scenes with Darnell and Tiffany/Martha? I don't care for incest so he can have those two as far as I'm concerned.

But if he touches Becca or Sara again, or even dream of touching precilla or Clara than me and this <removed> are going to have problems...

With that said what is with these type of games and always making the MC little bitches? Honestly can we just bring the demon out of mc and leave him out?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Are there any scenes with Darnell and Tiffany/Martha? I don't care for incest so he can have those two as far as I'm concerned.

But if he touches Becca or Sara again, or even dream of touching precilla or Clara than me and this <removed> are going to have problems...

With that said what is with these type of games and always making the MC little bitches? Honestly can we just bring the demon out of mc and leave him out?
Theres some very early scenes that are him tormenting you, after that it's all about screwing him over Etc. Generally the MC will overall toughen up thanks to his alter persona, however The 'Demon' in the MC can over time slowly become the dominant personality. Players should be careful as the Evil MC can become increasingly sociopathic, and if the main MC is not there to temper him and teach it some humanity... Well, I guess you'll have to see.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Players should be careful as the Evil MC can become increasingly sociopathic, and if the main MC is not there to temper him and teach it some humanity... Well, I guess you'll have to see.
Well, I hope that if and when you add such choices, you'll make the MC's choices a little less bitch made.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Me an irritable person? Hahaha HAHAHAHA *slams head continuously against wall*the rulers in the hallway! The Rulers IN The Hallway!
Uh...........all milking comments and no praise makes lostraven a Jack Nicholson looking motherfucker? yawllaH ehT Ni sreluR ehT?????

Theres some very early scenes that are him tormenting you, after that it's all about screwing him over Etc. Generally the MC will overall toughen up thanks to his alter persona, however The 'Demon' in the MC can over time slowly become the dominant personality. Players should be careful as the Evil MC can become increasingly sociopathic, and if the main MC is not there to temper him and teach it some humanity... Well, I guess you'll have to see.
Hmmm......would that balance have something to do with choices like that phone call from the doctor's? Mr Friendly was clearly all freaked out by that, after all. Or would it be more like the Priscilla/Darnell thing, where the choices are (iirc, could be wrong, and it was another potential NTR option like the one where you "wait and see" with Sara, rather than getting all up in Darnell's business) punch Darnell out or shield Priscilla? Like, a aggressive/protective type thing?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Uh...........all milking comments and no praise makes lostraven a Jack Nicholson looking motherfucker? yawllaH ehT Ni sreluR ehT?????

Hmmm......would that balance have something to do with choices like that phone call from the doctor's? Mr Friendly was clearly all freaked out by that, after all. Or would it be more like the Priscilla/Darnell thing, where the choices are (iirc, could be wrong, and it was another potential NTR option like the one where you "wait and see" with Sara, rather than getting all up in Darnell's business) punch Darnell out or shield Priscilla? Like, a aggressive/protective type thing?
Haha Yes, slowly descending into madness, but it's fun along the way so y'know I roll with it.

Some choices are inconsequential, minor differences. Whether you decide to hit Darnell or not I just wanted to add because, well...I wanted to hit the fucker.

The Doctor's phone call opens up the whole NTR/Cuckold route for players if they want it. (Yes we'll make sure there's a big red flag that pops up warning players).

Choices that actually matter can vary in their content. E.g. such as Choosing to seduce the girls or trying more insidious ways to get them on your side will hopefully massively impact how 'corrupt' you become. Though other choices will matter, and could potentially get you or others killed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: preglovr12

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I mean, it says I'm at 94.1% complete but I can't seem to find anything else, I've got the blowjob from Priscilla, can booty call Freda/sleep at her house, nearly took Becca's virginity, slaved Clara (kinda disappointed I can't replay her content like greda's, did the handjob at Mom's house with Sarah, voyeured the neighbor... So I have no clue where else to go now, there no tasks and all.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, it says I'm at 94.1% complete but I can't seem to find anything else, I've got the blowjob from Priscilla, can booty call Freda/sleep at her house, nearly took Becca's virginity, slaved Clara (kinda disappointed I can't replay her content like greda's, did the handjob at Mom's house with Sarah, voyeured the neighbor... So I have no clue where else to go now, there no tasks and all.
You're pretty much at the end. Might just be the slightly altered repeat bootycall's your missing but that's it until we release the Mega update and Halloween.

And yes, repeatable content with Clara is coming.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Choices that actually matter can vary in their content. E.g. such as Choosing to seduce the girls or trying more insidious ways to get them on your side will hopefully massively impact how 'corrupt' you become. Though other choices will matter, and could potentially get you or others killed.
The routes that lead to murder will be fairly obvious to the people following the story right? Or will the risk grow the more corrupt you become?

Eagle_31

Aug 7, 2018
Hi there, I'm currently playing the latest Android version, last interactions I've had were with Becca and the exchange student outside of school, and Priscilla's BJ scene.

It says I've unlocked 98.9% of the scenes but there are 2 scenes in the last tab in the scene gallery whose thumbnails are not displayed (but still functioning), so I'm guessing it's not correctly loaded? Anyways, is this the current last progress to be made in the story?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
P. S Akakabuto if you're going to write and review decry us as lazy and milkers, at least have a reason to back it up. We've kept our promises thus far, it's a grossly unfair complaint.
Don't worry, it didn't meet the guidelines for reviews anyways. I know as one of the devs you might feel biased about reporting low score "reviews" but in cases like that just do it.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So just a question without pressure. Darnell as a sub bitch to mc will be a thing or nope?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes