Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I wrote a translation into german and created it with UnityEX as changed resources.assets now it doesn't show me the language in the game! Since the file changes the texts and I changed it he shows me it in the old language, so is there definitely a second file with the original language? Anyone have an idea?
I have the same problem, did you ever find a solution?

Reactions: Drussler

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone else has this problem?
Did you try running it as administrator? Do you have all of your drivers up to date? What about Directx or .net framework?

I know it's all basic stuff, but hey, you never know.

P.S: do previous versions of the game work on your computer?

P.S 2: check your antivirus, it's probably putting one of the game's files on quarantine and fucking it all up.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
The last working version was 9.2 and it was working well, everything else I've tried.
Did you try running it as administrator? Do you have all of your drivers up to date? What about Directx or .net framework?

I know it's all basic stuff, but hey, you never know.

P.S: do previous versions of the game work on your computer?

P.S 2: check your antivirus, it's probably putting one of the game's files on quarantine and fucking it all up.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Will it be possible to also "kill" your alter persona or no? or is it just domination route?
That seems to be how the NTR route starts. LR said recently that you'll be able to take back control slowly if you'd like.

Sorry if this was asked before, but what MegaUpdate will be about Tiffany/Sister?
The third and final (at least for now.)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have the same problem, did you ever find a solution?
I haven't found anything yet. I run out of ideas...
I'm looking for it right now! I am currently working on a translation of the game taffy-tales-v0-11-2c! I have them so far finished but with the integration, I have so my problems! The game always starts with the original language. That gave me the idea that there must be a time text file in the game!
Ok, this is how you found my post in MotH's thread. :LOL:

Have you tried Unity Auto Translator?

EDIT: Unity Text - I hope your Russian is good :LOL:

Last edited:

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Ok, this is how you found my post in MotH's thread. :LOL:

Have you tried Unity Auto Translator?

EDIT: Unity Text - I hope your Russian is good :LOL:
Thanks, I'll take a look! And so yes I found you! (y):LOL:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes