preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
If you had to estimate, would that content be available by the end of the year?
If you're asking about NTR there's no way it'll be out this year. After October (or November) we've got two more mega updates to go, and possibly a supreme pie update before the update that'll include NTR.

• Sad
Reactions: VOi.D

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Clara and Becca.
And Yes. Lots of it.
Can we get a confirmation of maybe on Preg content and creampies?Also you still haven't answered on if we can make Danny go full trap then pound his ass in the bathroom stall. please tell me that's going to be a thing.

Reactions: Umgenlied

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can we get a confirmation of maybe on Preg content and creampies?Also you still haven't answered on if we can make Danny go full trap then pound his ass in the bathroom stall. please tell me that's going to be a thing.
I have already confirmed pregnancy will be in the game, (No, not for this update though).
And there will be optional content with Danny that will go hardcore if you want.

Reactions: preglovr12

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
I'm just here for Tiffany content
What, no love for the Danny twins you guys? FOR SHAME. Lol.

Though, personally, I'm lowkey curious if Becca is going to continue to be a sub (and just give into that), or if she's going to hit a point at some point of "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!???", snap, and unleash her dom/switch side she inherited from dear Sara. Mainly because she was clearly conflicted about what was going on with Priscilla, Priscilla herself has some obvious sub traits (in addition to a metric fuckton of mommy/daddy issues.........hell, she was even getting all "HARDER DADDY!" when the MC went at her with a riding crop.) and I would find it hilarious if Becca just suddenly flipped it around and took control. Pretty sure the MC would find it hilarious too if "Mommy" suddenly gave Priscilla a spanking; he'd 100% roll with it. ;)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What, no love for the Danny twins you guys? FOR SHAME. Lol.

Though, personally, I'm lowkey curious if Becca is going to continue to be a sub (and just give into that), or if she's going to hit a point at some point of "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!???", snap, and unleash her dom/switch side she inherited from dear Sara. Mainly because she was clearly conflicted about what was going on with Priscilla, Priscilla herself has some obvious sub traits (in addition to a metric fuckton of mommy/daddy issues.........hell, she was even getting all "HARDER DADDY!" when the MC went at her with a riding crop.) and I would find it hilarious if Becca just suddenly flipped it around and took control. Pretty sure the MC would find it hilarious too if "Mommy" suddenly gave Priscilla a spanking; he'd 100% roll with it. ;)
Heh, Becca may finally snap and get a little of her own back...She might be sub, but everyone has a dark side.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
SS is literally unfappable. The art has its charm, but it range from antierotic to plain repulsive. The h-scenes seem written by an alien that just learned what sex is: you help a woman and she rewards you with sex. That is not an outline, that's the accurate description of 90% of the scenes. The remaining 10% is even dumber.

TT relies (so far) on hentai rapey tropes which may not be your brand of vodka (it certainly is mine), but at least it has a brand. And the art could be in the top 3 of most aggressively erotic of any game in this forum.
AH... Hurr Durr,
just in case im wrong: SS = summertime saga correct?

anh duc

Dec 11, 2017
can u add a warning about out of content ? i dont know if it done for now or not so i just keep passing day and click every thing i can.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes