kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This game will have NTR which is a huge point against it.
At least in SS the game will have lots content since it appeals to an specific group so all the content can be enjoyed in every release.
Once this games gets into NTR territory it will turn into another SoC but with much more sporadic release schedule, no gay stuff and it either will have no content for the non-ntr crowd, no content for ntr crowd or lukewarm content for both.
Both games have ugly art but SS will at least be enjoyable for more people as every release will focus on content that appeals to everyone who has played it to this point.
Both games excuses of a plot are laughable so really only the sex can tell which is superior which up to this point is a coin toss for me but will change once NTR starts coming up.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
At least in SS the game will have lots content since it appeals to an specific group so all the content can be enjoyed in every release.
SS has pregnancy, and lactation, and not everyone's into that, they just don't hate it so outspokenly as they do NTR. As I said to the last guy, I'm not into goths and I'm not really looking forward to the next SS update. The problem is it might be two years before we see some Roxxy content.

I'll admit I'm worried about the release schedule as well when it comes to NTR but there's nothing we can do about it now.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Once this games gets into NTR territory it will turn into another SoC but with much more sporadic release schedule, no gay stuff and it either will have no content for the non-ntr crowd, no content for ntr crowd or lukewarm content for both.
Both games have ugly art but SS will at least be enjoyable for more people as every release will focus on content that appeals to everyone who has played it to this point.
Both games excuses of a plot are laughable so really only the sex can tell which is superior which up to this point is a coin toss for me but will change once NTR starts coming up.
We won't be following a seeds of Chaos style release. We're very careful in how we plan our updates and what will be included in each one.

And the main plot begins in the next update for us, and as Summertime Saga has not started its actual main plot either, comparisons of both are therefore moot.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Why are you playing if the art is bad and the plot is bad for both games?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
We won't be following a seeds of Chaos style release. We're very careful in how we plan our updates and what will be included in each one.

And the main plot begins in the next update for us, and as Summertime Saga has not started its actual main plot either, comparisons of both are therefore moot.
You will. Again if you focus on NTR in one release then you dont deliver to non-ntr people, focus on non-ntr and you dont deliver on ntr people, or pull a 50/50 and you just half delivered to the people that waited several months for it.
So far your story doesnt gives any hope and i doubt you will pull a 180 on it but i guess i will reserve judgement for later i guess.

SS has pregnancy, and lactation, and not everyone's into that, they just don't hate it so outspokenly as they do NTR. As I said to the last guy, I'm not into goths and I'm not really looking forward to the next SS update. The problem is it might be two years before we see some Roxxy content.

I'll admit I'm worried about the release schedule as well when it comes to NTR but there's nothing we can do about it now.
Well those fetishes contributes to the main appeal of the game which is harem incest which obviously can lead to pregnancy. Much different for a game which fetishes are at odds with each other (NTR and non NTR) and of course a fetish so hated like NTR.

Why are you playing if the art is bad and the plot is bad for both games?
I like to play games with nameable protags which is rare in my usual games (High budget japanese eroges) so im willing to put up with inferior art for enjoyment's sake.
I will give most things excluding 3dcg games a shot.

Jun 18, 2017
SS is literally unfappable. The art has its charm, but it range from antierotic to plain repulsive. The h-scenes seem written by an alien that just learned what sex is: you help a woman and she rewards you with sex. That is not an outline, that's the accurate description of 90% of the scenes. The remaining 10% is even dumber.

TT relies (so far) on hentai rapey tropes which may not be your brand of vodka (it certainly is mine), but at least it has a brand. And the art could be in the top 3 of most aggressively erotic of any game in this forum.
+ SS is one of the most vanilla h games on this forum. (Why it’s also not fappable )
I rank TT higher

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well those fetishes contributes to the main appeal of the game which is harem incest which obviously can lead to pregnancy. Much different for a game which fetishes are at odds with each other (NTR and non NTR) and of course a fetish so hated like NTR.
Not sure I'd agree. Sure NTR and non-NTR are at odds but so are creampies and pregnancy for a lot of people (those crazy people). There are quite a few posts in the SS thread asking for a pill that makes MC sterile so they can run around creampieing girls with zero consequence.

Yes, NTR is still hated much more, I know.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I see, you think cheesy emotional cry fests means good story and anime equals great art. I get it now.
Well i certainly consider attempts at character development before engaging into sex better than "do this for me and i will fuck you" formula.

Not sure I'd agree. Sure NTR and non-NTR are at odds but so are creampies and pregnancy for a lot of people (those crazy people). There are quite a few posts in the SS thread asking for a pill that makes MC sterile so they can run around creampieing girls with zero consequence.

Yes, NTR is still hated much more, I know.
I meant more that those fetishes makes sense and contribute to the fetish DC is appealing into. Now wether it actually appeal to people is another thing. If you are into harem i dont see how getting cucked is meant to contribute to the harem feeling but it could for the NTR people.[/QUOTE]

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Both games are different TF has NTR and Non-NTR and some fetishes that be put on both category's and SS have Non-NTR and have pregnancy and other fetish,
Pregnancy in SS is being put over content which sucks cause that feature should be one of the last thing to do (like me alot of people say the same), pregnancy was just to fill the mouth of stupid patreons that wanted the fetishes right now no later and if someone gives an ideia for something they will jump on ur ass like maniacs (an example i have the ideia that cletus mini game should have a little more, on Cletus 1st time minigame when mc is with roxxy she show tits but keeps doing the same sht over and over so i gave my ideia of roxxy do a little more and i excluded the sex and u should hv seen how many people jumped on me cause of that). Yea but this is a TF thread so i will stop with SS.

Reactions: seralam

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Pregnancy in SS is being put over content which sucks cause that feature should be one of the last thing to do (like me alot of people say the same), pregnancy was just to fill the mouth of stupid patreons that wanted the fetishes right now no later
What's worse is they half assed the pregnancy content so no one's happy, at least right now.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Sure, but only for you.

Same thing, that's up to you.

Once this games gets into NTR territory it will turn into another SoC but with much more sporadic release schedule
You don't really know that, it's mere speculation.

it either will have no content for the non-ntr crowd, no content for ntr crowd or lukewarm content for both.
That's a very shrinked and uninformative statement of what the work of a team of developers considers and aims to for every release.

Regardless, that's what the game's about everyone knew this from the beggining. It's not like the devs are just going to delve into one specific path of kinks and fetishes just to please one side of the users they appeal to. That's not their goal, this whole thing wasn't created under that purpose. If somebody gets annoyed by that, well that's just acting entitled.

SS will at least be enjoyable for more people as every release will focus on content that appeals to everyone who has played it to this point.
This got me at a loss, heh. Is this market analysis? Are we deciding the most moral option by checking the general welfare of the people estimating the quantity of consumers on each update? Like seriously, i'm not sure of the intent of this assertion.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
It really is, this game is much better and the releases don't take half a year.

I'm assuming 2 or 3 but would you care to share?
Honestly I hope this game stops growing after reaching a certain threshold. LR has already told us that they had content cut, certainly in order to make the game more mainstream in order to grab the vanilla folks and make the big bucks.

If it keeps growing it will easily become a second SS game, read a game that shits 2 scenes and censors 1 old scene every 8 months.

Wish UP would stick to their guns and keep actually developing the game.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
What's worse is they half assed the pregnancy content so no one's happy, at least right now.
The pregnancy stuff in SS is literally just there properly for one storyline. It was never meant to be an actual focus and will likely never be an actual focus. So it's really not so much that they half assed as it is that they put it in without considering the consequences.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Honestly I hope this game stops growing after reaching a certain threshold. LR has already told us that they had content cut, certainly in order to make the game more mainstream in order to grab the vanilla folks and make the big bucks.

If it keeps growing it will easily become a second SS game, read a game that shits 2 scenes and censors 1 old scene every 8 months.

Wish UP would stick to their guns and keep actually developing the game.
With regards to actual in game 'scenes' content being cut, That cut content was later re-added with regards to Priscilla. And some of the content I personally 'cut' has largely just been cut from the main Route and placed appropriately.

The only content I've had to stamp down truly on is the heavy 'rape' content for legal and ethical reasons, everything else has just been categorically organised better.

Any story related content cut etc, was either professional differences of opinion from me as the writer and Uber as the games owner and dev aka (If he decides something is cut, that's it), and me just scrapping it myself because I thought the plot point was too weak or muddled. I'll probably talk in large when the main Route is finished how the story evolved and was altered over time at the drawing board.

We have no plans to sell out and suddenly have the game be super light and whimsical. This game is only going to get darker in some aspects when the actual plot is introduced.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
With regards to actual in game 'scenes' content being cut, That cut content was later re-added with regards to Priscilla. And some of the content I personally 'cut' has largely just been cut from the main Route and placed appropriately.

The only content I've had to stamp down truly on is the heavy 'rape' content for legal and ethical reasons, everything else has just been categorically organised better.

Any story related content cut etc, was either professional differences of opinion from me as the writer and Uber as the games owner and dev aka (If he decides something is cut, that's it), and me just scrapping it myself because I thought the plot point was too weak or muddled. I'll probably talk in large when the main Route is finished how the story evolved and was altered over time at the drawing board.

We have no plans to sell out and suddenly have the game be super light and whimsical. This game is only going to get darker in some aspects when the actual plot is introduced.
I was reffering certain fetishes that were initially set up, that you guys "had" to cut in order to not risk hurting the cash cow. Shit with Dogs, Horses and the name of the game. I don't even care about those especifically, but who knows what else you guys are going to cut until it turns into "vanilla tales". Anyway, those are just some inner fears I'm laying out because I like the game, as I once liked SS, pure speculation I might add. I mean, you guys might even have plans to add said stuff later, but whatever it is it's bit unclear to me.

Bottom line is that the whole comparing this with SS thing is somewhat scary to me. While it might be the devs dream, it would be in detriment of the game, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Chocula
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes