lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright folks, now's your chance to ask me some questions.
ASK ME ANYTHING YOU FOOLS.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Just finished this game. I really like all of it. I mean all the kinks in it ;)
I hope for more update.
By the way, if you know games with the same sort of kinks feel free to share their title with me ;)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What can change the nature of a man?
A good slut and too much alcohol.

...Also deep insight into the human condition extenuated from personal and emotional experience allowing you as an individual to evolve both emotionally and mentally to a point where you have a greater understanding of life around you, thus breaking down pre-conceived barriers you have put up and thus realizing the ultimate end-game revelation, that you alone are the Master of your own destiny, yet powers that be will constantly threaten this true freedom and blah blah blah...

...And good anal from a buttslut.

Joecucan

Sep 2, 2017
Oke, as one drunk to another
Is Tiff route is kinky? Im mean REALLY kinky, not typical daddy bullshit. Cause, you know, i have some heavy hope for you

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can we get a concrete timeline for impregnation and pregnancy content with any character, and what character would be first?

Question 2, thoughts on Danny Anal womb?
Oooh, little hard without heavy spoilers...As I've currently wrote it, a certain 'fan fave' might get pregnancy first.
(Though hopefully given the very heavy script we'll be able to fit in the mechanics to it).

Q2.) Duh, who doesn't want to knock up a trap.
...I'm a science man I know the science man things, yes.

Reactions: FelFF and Tataro

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oke, as one drunk to another
Is Tiff route is kinky? Im mean REALLY kinky, not typical daddy bullshit. Cause, you know, i have some heavy hope for you
There's definitely some 'fun' kinky stuff, but as a GENERAL rule of thumb, we don't want every girl to be BDSM-esque Clara character because it would be too much.

We want the characters to feel 'unique.'

Reactions: FelFF

kiro

May 13, 2017
A good slut and too much alcohol.

...Also deep insight into the human condition extenuated from personal and emotional experience allowing you as an individual to evolve both emotionally and mentally to a point where you have a greater understanding of life around you, thus breaking down pre-conceived barriers you have put up and thus realizing the ultimate end-game revelation, that you alone are the Master of your own destiny, yet powers that be will constantly threaten this true freedom and blah blah blah...

...And good anal from a buttslut.
And once again you show us that you are a true poet with profound understanding of life's mysteries, Lostraven. Kudos! :D

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Anything you say.... no, must resist my urge
when will be getting one over on that Darnell? and getting his sister:love: gotta get me that. Plus I really hate that guy but like his sister.

• Love
Reactions: jackkane
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes