lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Could we get a non-gay option where "Danny" is actually "Danielle" and the MC and school just never noticed? It's like Pokemon; gotta catch them all, however there's a massive -NOPE- currently for us straight men. Only need a few changes to the script and some images to get it to fit, and the reasoning could be (s)he needs protection living in poverty. (S)He also likes Becca (a presumably straight girl).
You're gonna 'love' Anne, she was basically introduced for players who like Danny but don't want it gay etc, so have fun perusing Danny's twin.

As for Danny himself tho, I Dont agree with deciding in-game if he's a trap or not, it feels like a total cop out to me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You're gonna 'love' Anne, she was basically introduced for players who like Danny but don't want it gay etc, so have fun perusing Danny's twin.

As for Danny himself tho, I Dont agree with deciding in-game if he's a trap or not, it feels like a total cop out to me.
Worked well for Eve in STS imo.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017

I'm sold on her, but it's my conscience hurting in Danny's case. Nice kid, good friend, and a total pushover who you completely screw over. You take his mother, his love interest and (in the future) his twin sister; the only thing you give to Danny is the "D" (or nothing at all if you can't handle gay content).

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018

Wait wait wait, did you just call Traps Gay?

Reactions: Count_Chocula

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I'm sold on her, but it's my conscience hurting in Danny's case. Nice kid, good friend, and a total pushover who you completely screw over. You take his mother, his love interest and (in the future) his twin sister; the only thing you give to Danny is the "D" (or nothing at all if you can't handle gay content).
I honestly would love a scenario where, if you screw him up too much, Danny goes full NTR on you stealing all your wymmenz.
Like, he was the secret end boss of the game.

Reactions: Gtarp

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Well guys im actually playing this with a bad computer, very bad. In the scene when I have to take the stable key from Pirscillas drawer two points appear and the game freezes (I still can acces to the menu but I never get the key and the two points keep on the screen forever). Im asking if I can play on my phone that part, save, and then move the save file to my computer?

harucard23

Oct 24, 2017
hey guys, I'm stuck on find Becca.I went to SARA's house after i got the quest, but there is nothing I can click, no door no window nothing.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
NEWS IN SHORT:
The update is planned to Launch for March. You're all welcome.

Also, I now have a coffee page thing due to request, so if ya like me and stuff here, you can give me money that I will totally not spend on pizza and booze when I write, (I totally will),

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Everyone :)
Thank you all for bearing with us while we get this update out, we finally have some exciting news to share with you all.
Next month, we are definitely aiming to finally release the update.
We're fairly confident we're on the home-stretch now, and we hope you'll be able to see just why this update has taken so long once you see it.
After this update, we will be moving on towards Mary and then Tiffany as previously stated.
Congratulations as well to the wining idea! Looks like Becca and Jessica took the lead!
(Better luck next time Danny fans! A strong second, but don't be too disheartened, there's a lot more of his/her content coming to keep you guys very happy as well!)
Thank you for bearing with us, and thank you for supporting the project, as without you guys, none of this would be possible.
- The Taffy Tales Team
As you can see, Becca's finally had enough of being 'second' place, and now sh wants you ALL to herself!
But just how did this situation come about?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes