laracroft69

Feb 23, 2020
How do you get to priscilla's stables? I heard there's supposed to be a key in the second drawer in her bedroom but when I click anywhere he just says something about placing the camera somewhere else.

kapciu

Jun 22, 2018
Its no point for now to play new game. That quest Find Becca is corrupted. Becca's door cannot be interracted. You can skip this + alot content with cheat load.

Ghentvert

Feb 27, 2020
Anyone have an idea where can get the candles needed for Sara. Looked everywhere multiple times but i cant seem to find them

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We'll just have the pro Danny and Anti Danny fans fight to the death, the winner decides through blood and honour for the horde.
I'm not pro are anti Danny, I just don't think the game needs content if the content does not serve a purpose in a particular update. Danny content in an update that is not focused on Danny would be a waste of time and resources better spent on content that actually adds to the intended storyline of the update. If that's Danny then great, but if not then there are far better things they could be doing.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Could we get a non-gay option where "Danny" is actually "Danielle" and the MC and school just never noticed? It's like Pokemon; gotta catch them all, however there's a massive -NOPE- currently for us straight men. Only need a few changes to the script and some images to get it to fit, and the reasoning could be (s)he needs protection living in poverty. (S)He also likes Becca (a presumably straight girl).

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes