Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Guys. Need help pls I can't start this 3 quests.

It's time to invite gerda over to keep me company tonight.(only scene I have with her it's a sex scene and spend the night there)

Well, let's meet Priscilla at the movies tonight. (she don't appear the the mall)

Let's play something new. (can't find Clara)

Can anyone pls help me with this? Thank you

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Guys. Need help pls I can't start this 3 quests.

It's time to invite gerda over to keep me company tonight.(only scene I have with her it's a sex scene and spend the night there)

Well, let's meet Priscilla at the movies tonight. (she don't appear the the mall)

Let's play something new. (can't find Clara)

Can anyone pls help me with this? Thank you
time to invite gerda over to keep me company tonight (call her from the MC bedroom)
don't remeber the other 2

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
how do i do: "did you hear strange sounds near Darnell's house?"?
i dunno how to start that 1?

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
you need to go in Darnell's house
yeah but how, it's locked for me? i got priscilla/becca/my/motel/school/mall/shop/clara those places i got unlocked :unsure: i got the quest a long time ago but still not unlocked his place

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
yeah but how, it's locked for me? i got priscilla/becca/my/motel/school/mall/shop/clara those places i got unlocked :unsure: i got the quest a long time ago but still not unlocked his place
idk it was unlock for me but its been awhile since i played that part

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
welp also stuck with "find becca" quest
2 things that i can't find the solution to :/
and those are the 2 only quest and i only have 77,5% in total unlocked so yeah missing out a lot can somebody help or can i manipulate a save or something? i want to bypass these problems :/

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
after seeing danny's scenes i've discovered that i love traps so any game recommendations with good traps?
Midlife Crisis has a couple scenes, WVM has some trap content, Gates Motel is still early in development but it has a good scene in the most recent update, Fetish Locator doesn't have any yet, but is laying the groundwork for some in the future, and Apartment 69 doesn't have anything yet and is currently on hold, but worth keeping an eye on for whenever the dev finishes Parental Love.

Last edited:

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
So, guys i just finished the game and i really want to see all pictures e images from the game folder, like in a Ren'Py game, anyone know how to see the images in a Unity game?

laracroft69

Feb 23, 2020
I think I've run into a weird bug. I can't continue after the first blowjob scene with Clara. It's nightime and the minimap is disabled. I can only move using the arrows at the bottom and I can only move from the school to Priscillas place and once I get there I'm stuck. I tried loading an earlier save and noticed that's always night at Priscillas house and I run into the same issue again.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes