obnoxious111

Mar 10, 2020
Umm so i did a couple of reading and research so the Darnell?? Danell??strange sounds is bug i cant seem to access the house and the find becca thing is bug right or not??? I spend like almost 100 days on game and actually restart a new game i did still in the same prob so i did a research and found out it a indeed glitch??buged?? I kinda like the game but man that is frustrating please fix that or u guys fixed it?? Plss inform me i dont wanna drop this game i am fine with it having frozen screen at time to time no big deal pls i want to proceed :) :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Umm so i did a couple of reading and research so the Darnell?? Danell??strange sounds is bug i cant seem to access the house and the find becca thing is bug right or not??? I spend like almost 100 days on game and actually restart a new game i did still in the same prob so i did a research and found out it a indeed glitch??buged?? I kinda like the game but man that is frustrating please fix that or u guys fixed it?? Plss inform me i dont wanna drop this game i am fine with it having frozen screen at time to time no big deal pls i want to proceed :) :)
Uhh, what's the glitch exactly? A screen shot or traceback would help us more.

abdicatedbear

Jul 12, 2017
I'm stuck at placeing the cameras. One in the shower, one on the pouf next to the door, and one in the dresser, but it still says I need to place cameras before i can leave.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
I am very concerned with Danny's acting abilities. He definitely needs more practice, but I think the most useful acting exercise in this case would be having him act as a woman for 9 months while he carries a butt baby. This is far more effective when there are pregnant women in his life that he can emulate. Dang, I guess his mother & sister also need to get knocked up, for training purposes of course.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I am very concerned with Danny's acting abilities. He definitely needs more practice, but I think the most useful acting exercise in this case would be having him act as a woman for 9 months while he carries a butt baby. This is far more effective when there are pregnant women in his life that he can emulate. Dang, I guess his mother & sister also need to get knocked up, for training purposes of course.
The things MC does for his carear

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Ah... A man of culture amongst degenerates.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Quest "I think it's time i talk to someone" solution:
I don't know how I did it, but I was at school and I went out the front door at evening, and Jessica has appeared outside automatically.
Do not use the map icon to leave school.
1.jpg

Next quest -> Go to sleep, choose second option and you'll get 100%.

Last edited:

obnoxious111

Mar 10, 2020
Uhh, what's the glitch exactly? A screen shot or traceback would help us more.
I mean locked but i have a quest on it the quest appeared after i blackmailed harry and the find becca quest where i have to talk to sara and find information but i know she's at Priscilla's stable i even talk to sara morning and day everytime on school and have the same thing i even did peep at her everyday every moment but no sara on peeping at all so what can i do i am confused and came to conclusion i think its a bug or glitch :(

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
In order to complete the "strange sounds" quest you will need to progress with Sara route, and figure out why Sara is so easy on Darnell. At some point you will have to follow Darnell to his house. If you reach that point the quest will eventually be completed.
The "find Becca" quest is also connected to Sara route, at least this is how it went for me. Because after you realize that Becca is not coming to mall to see the movie, mc starts wandering that maybe Sara would know, so you go knock on her door first and then you go for priscilla's stable. The funny thing is, that when this happens, you can actually get in the stable and see what is going on, but when you get out to check if her parent's are sleeping (or gone) then you need a certain key to access the stable.. weird huh?
So if you haven't progressed enough in Sara's route, you won't be able to go in stable at all.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Need some help please - Can't find Darnell's house, and also can't find gym clothes.. can someone help please?
In order to find Darnell's house you will need to progress with Sara's route. Meaning you need to find out that she is a drug addict and become her dealer or try to help her remove the drugs out of her system in your own "special" way.
As for the gym clothes, you will find them hanging in YOUR HOUSE'S backyard near the tree. They will be still wet so Mary will give you spare ones.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I am not sure if this bug is reported before, or it was fixed (I didn't read 500 pages of posts yet to have knowledge of things)
I just need to inform the developers that i have run in some bugs in the game not that big of deal, but the most frustrating i guess is when you load a save while you are playing the game, the game dialogue does not progress by clicking the mouse or space. You can hide the text but you can't progress. The only way to progress the dialogue is by hitting skip button and even that stops at some point even if you have "Skip All" selected in settings.
The only solution to this particular bug was to exit the game completely and launch it again.
I am a windows user by the way.
Also, when Priscilla gives blowjob to mc as a reward for saving her from Darnell, the dialogue between them some times it's stuck at mc's type and every sentence is red even if priscilla is talking and sometimes at the same scene is vice versa.

Reactions: cccp

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
still watting for the ntr lol
Considering the quite frankly stunning level of shit they got for it they've probably (and rightly) put it on the backburner

And I suppose there technically is NTR, it's just the protagonist doing it to a husband

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Considering the quite frankly stunning level of shit they got for it they've probably (and rightly) put it on the backburner

And I suppose there technically is NTR, it's just the protagonist doing it to a husband
They revealed their schedule ages ago, and after this Becca/Clara update, then comes Mary, then I think Tiffany, then Darnell's sister/NTR. Plus whatever side stuff Uber decides to put into the updates (but the focus is on those characters).

HiImTy

Mar 13, 2020
So I'm a bit lost. I have four main targets and just cannot find where they are. I bought the fake phone but don't know where the software is. late night call from your laptop I go to my laptop every night and interact and cant find out what to do. and the location of the school closet. any help would be appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes