D

Deleted member 1606434

So I'm a bit lost. I have four main targets and just cannot find where they are. I bought the fake phone but don't know where the software is. late night call from your laptop I go to my laptop every night and interact and cant find out what to do. and the location of the school closet. any help would be appreciated.
Software disc is in your neighbours backyard, not Sara's but the other bitch, can't remember her name, you can only make the nightcall with the software in your possesion. Closet is besides the running tracks in school, it's like two small square doors, it's next to the right of the back entrance.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
They revealed their schedule ages ago, and after this Becca/Clara update, then comes Mary, then I think Tiffany, then Darnell's sister/NTR. Plus whatever side stuff Uber decides to put into the updates (but the focus is on those characters).
They won't do NTR stuff untill corruption path is concluded. The NTR in the game is called "Netori" where MC steals other man's female partner. It's more like cuckold right now.

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
They won't do NTR stuff untill corruption path is concluded. The NTR in the game is called "Netori" where MC steals other man's female partner. It's more like cuckold right now.
No, NTR will be coming before the "main" route is complete. The first NTR release will be alongside the Chantelle (Darnell's sister) main route release.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
No, NTR will be coming before the "main" route is complete. The first NTR release will be alongside the Chantelle (Darnell's sister) main route release.
What do you mean with Darnell's sister? Will Darnell seduce his own sister? Because if MC seduces his sister then it is netori and i am not talking about netori. I am talking about "Netorare"

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
What do you mean with Darnell's sister? Will Darnell seduce his own sister? Because if MC seduces his sister then it is netori and i am not talking about netori. I am talking about "Netorare"
The Chantelle update with be half main route with her and half NTR (not with Chantelle).

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The Chantelle update with be half main route with her and half NTR (not with Chantelle).
So.. there will be incest or some other male character is gonna show up and steal the chantelle from MC.
I wonder how devs of this game will conclude it.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes