haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Considering every mega update is taking 3.5-4 months to make, probably March/April 2021 best case scenario.
That might still be a little generous, considering they've got those Supreme pie updates. So probably closer to a year and a half, and if I remember correctly the route will be on rotation with the friendship route and some fourth one. So any following update for the route wouldn't be seen for most likely another 9 months to a year.

Reactions: mrdiv

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That might still be a little generous, considering they've got those Supreme pie updates. So probably closer to a year and a half, and if I remember correctly the route will be on rotation with the friendship route and some fourth one. So any following update for the route wouldn't be seen for most likely another 9 months to a year.
NTR is confirmed for the fourth update out (that includes the one that's hopefully this month). It will be added to the game alongside the Chantelle main route update. I'd say spring/summer 2021 is a solid guess, seeing as we still have both Mary and Tiffany's mega updates to go before NTR is added. As far as rotation is concerned, we know for a fact NTR is going to be first.

Reactions: mrdiv

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
NTR is confirmed for the fourth update out (that includes the one that's hopefully this month). It will be added to the game alongside the Chantelle main route update. I'd say spring/summer 2021 is a solid guess, seeing as we still have both Mary and Tiffany's mega updates to go before NTR is added. As far as rotation is concerned, we know for a fact NTR is going to be first.
Ok, so if it's been decided that no Supreme Pie update is getting added in between now and when the Chantelle update comes, absolutely no issues/delays happen, and we have absolute confirmation that no other mega update will need to be split. Then I'd say yeah sure spring/summer 2021 is a solid guess. But sometimes shit happens in development, so I'm gonna stick with saying that it's a little generous to think that it will come then and not a little later.

Also it doesn't really matter if the content is First/Last/Second when it drops and it's on rotation it'll still be 9 months between route updates and that's if each update for the game comes every 3 months with no issues/delays. But again I don't have a crystal ball so anything can happen, that's why I said most likely 9 months to a year.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Ok, so if it's been decided that no Supreme Pie update is getting added in between now and when the Chantelle update comes, absolutely no issues/delays happen, and we have absolute confirmation that no other mega update will need to be split. Then I'd say yeah sure spring/summer 2021 is a solid guess. But sometimes shit happens in development, so I'm gonna stick with saying that it's a little generous to think that it will come then and not a little later.
Supreme pie updates will likely be incorporated into the megas, as talked about here: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-14-3b-uberpie.9861/post-2653859

We have no idea if the other megas will get split or not, that's correct.

Also it doesn't really matter if the content is First/Last/Second when it drops and it's on rotation it'll still be 9 months between route updates and that's if each update for the game comes every 3 months with no issues/delays. But again I don't have a crystal ball so anything can happen, that's why I said most likely 9 months to a year.
Hopefully they can hire a coder not too far out from now and speed things along. There is no 4th path though (at the time being), so if NTR and Friendship alternate, every 6th months would be NTR with friendship in-between. Every update is going to advance the main story as to not piss off the main fanbase, so it'll just be NTR and Friendship alternating.

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Supreme pie updates will likely be incorporated into the megas, as talked about here: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-14-3b-uberpie.9861/post-2653859

We have no idea if the other megas will get split or not, that's correct.
Yeah, I'm basing what I'm saying on this.

https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-14-3b-uberpie.9861/page-506#post-3132869

The part where lostraven says depends leaves the question on if it will be added or not open. Also even if it was added the link that you provided, Lostraven doesn't even confirm that Supreme Pie wil be incorportated into a mega or not. They state "I imagine Uber will consider trying to slot in Violet's script with Mary's but I'm not entirely sure". They only confirm the 3rd one will most likely be standalone. So in truth the 2nd one could very well be a standalone also which ties back to my point that it could be longer then just a year for the NTR content to be added.

Hopefully they can hire a coder not too far out from now and speed things along. There is no 4th path though (at the time being), so if NTR and Friendship alternate, every 6th months would be NTR with friendship in-between. Every update is going to advance the main story as to not piss off the main fanbase, so it'll just be NTR and Friendship alternating.
The four I'm counting is Main/Evil Corrupt/Friendship/NTR. Lost raven stated that Main route will always be updated but categorized the Evil Corrupt as part of the rotation.

https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-v0-14-3b-uberpie.9861/page-469#post-2779963

So with EC,Friendship, and NTR rotating that would be three, so unless somethings changed then it would be every 9 months.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Not besides it coming out this month.
Just did some editing work last night, as stated before the update can happen anytime from the 26th to the 31st.
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes :D
I think on and off I've put more Patreon money into this game than any other and I've never been disappointed by it. (Even if it's Unity and I'm a Renpy purist, it gets my 'hall pass' on the issue.)

L3siON21

Mar 8, 2020
Now to think of the update there's someone that I was thinking about it: What about that cheerleader girl named Stella(?) or something, is she part of the MC fuck holes or not?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes