• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YoungPervySage

Oct 10, 2019
Please someone help me. The footstall next to Priscillas' door is bugged and will not allow me to click on it to place the camera. Any one have an early game save file that is past that point?

BaleniX

Feb 7, 2019
I'm at 85,5% of scenes, and my only task is:
  • There's gotta be a way to call Alan
How to call Alan? I walked around all places, but I can't find any interactions.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
After not playing the last two updates,i must say that i am pleased with the amount of content that was added,i see people that compare this ame with Summertime Saga,at the moment i favote this one over Summertime just because the updates are more frequent unlike summertime which has only 4 updates PER YEAR.I hope that tye next update brings more content with mom.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
After not playing the last two updates,i must say that i am pleased with the amount of content that was added,i see people that compare this ame with Summertime Saga,at the moment i favote this one over Summertime just because the updates are more frequent unlike summertime which has only 4 updates PER YEAR.I hope that tye next update brings more content with mom.
you're in luck the next update from Mary and I think from tiffany.

zejoro

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone have, or can anyone make, a save immediately after bowling? The bowling bug which some of us are experiencing has not been fixed with the update. Alternatively, if anyone has a solution to the bowling bug, it would be helpful.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone have, or can anyone make, a save immediately after bowling? The bowling bug which some of us are experiencing has not been fixed with the update. Alternatively, if anyone has a solution to the bowling bug, it would be helpful.
Had the same problom but i used the search before i even thought about asking and go figure i found the answer

fakejohn

Dec 20, 2017
I am having an issue that I happened on two different saves. I can't interract with Sara/Beccas front door. So I can't go to find Prisc and Becca at the stables.

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes