Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
anybody have done with that quest about: maybe i should spy on the girls a little?

i have trying all day and looking something for this quest :(

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
After playing this game for an hour or so...The main thing I noticed was the long winded texts and dialogue you have to go through just for little to no reward. When you do finally get to a scene they're just changing pictures and they dont change fast enough to make an actual animation. Overall the game leaves much to be desired and is a far cry from Summertime Saga.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

chemdex

Apr 25, 2017
I am stuck with the quest "Find Becca" when meeting with her for a movie.
I think her mother should show up in front of her house - but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

LanceArmstrong

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, how can I reset the game ? Cause I just downloaded it and it came with the galeery almost full, but a little bugged, and no saves at all

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
So I've got 100%, but missing quite a few CGs.

Anyone know how to get from 690-697, and 407-411?

Much appreciated.

Tokes

Dec 22, 2017
Could anyone be so kind as to provide a save file from the moment the new content begins? I seem to have bugged the game's save system out in a way which leads me to be unable to start from the new content and instead stats me at the beginning of the game, deleting my save files and game files does not work as the save file somehow returns everytime i start the game.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Could anyone be so kind as to provide a save file from the moment the new content begins? I seem to have bugged the game's save system out in a way which leads me to be unable to start from the new content and instead stats me at the beginning of the game, deleting my save files and game files does not work as the save file somehow returns everytime i start the game.
in the OP

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes