May 16, 2018
Im wondering why ppl are quite obsessed with ntr, isn't that there's already ntr in the game: Clara got fk during live while her ex husband watch, And MC fk Gerda infront Peter( Priscillia fater). Not that I'm against on ntr but come on man it's like almost 40% of the post is about "update on ntr". Aren't u guys bored of asking the same question?
Because it's the internet, they are CANCER.

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
any know how/where i can find three quest where im stuck at
*it's time to invite gerda over to keep me company tonight
*Maybe i should spy on the girls a little?
* Let's play something new

please help me :(

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
So I just wanted to know, are the different storylines heavily intertwined? Like you have to progress different characters before you can continue with the one you want? Or are they mostly independent the moment you start them?

I mostly focused on Becca and Sara for now and it seems like I'm finished with Sara. She talked about tutoring me, but I didn't get anything more. Is that the end of her path for now?

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
aaaand i got other bug. when i need to find becca after inviting her to cinema quest i go to her house as game tells me to ask her mother, but she's not there or im missing something i don't know

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
that moment .. that not "AWARE" moment when headmaster got BJ..
i think i got that moment few times.. my body tell me something wrong.. (i feel heavy)
but my brain say.. nah nah its good.. its just a bit suspicious its ok just ignore it.
maybe that they call experience.. now i can counter this situation that my brain ignore..

my maid walk nude around the house when i was teen.. and i was unaware playing ps2.. (she hot)
when thief took our worker handphone.. my brain just ignore the fact.. that is suspicious for someone walk in the construction site.
any few other that i forgot.. ITS FUCK MOMENT. i regret it very very much. because im dumb to let that pass by.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
any know how/where i can find three quest where im stuck at
*it's time to invite gerda over to keep me company tonight
*Maybe i should spy on the girls a little?
* Let's play something new

please help me :(
call gerda through the phone from the mc room.
check out from the laptop in mc room provided you have installed the spycam(there is 3) at Priscilla house.

the last question is still out of my hand due to me still exploring... btw any chance you know where or what to trigger "did you hear strange sounds at darnell's house " quest

edit : i found out the way to darnell's house and do the quest. just continue from the french teacher quest and i got darnell's house. due to the previous patch which cause the screen freeze on the 2 scene to freeze , i go forward with the french teacher quest. after the new patch , it can be done.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes