Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Stuck in Clara's house after getting money for Alan with it saying "Cant just leave" on the "Call Alan" quest?

Edit: reloaded old save and just replayed without going into clara's.

eltron

Oct 22, 2019
what i must do when task list get "there's gotta be way to call Alan", i'm stuck at that part

note: never mind i found phone booth outside of mall front.

Last edited:

hithere6969

Aug 9, 2018
I'm stuck does anyone know where the ruler is. Also I have the scotch tape but Clara isn't appearing in the classroom in the evening. I can't for some reason also do a late night call on my computer. And not sure where to get the special software. If anyone could tell me any of those things that would be a huge help.

mrmrmrmr1

Mar 27, 2020
I'm stuck does anyone know where the ruler is. Also I have the scotch tape but Clara isn't appearing in the classroom in the evening. I can't for some reason also do a late night call on my computer. And not sure where to get the special software. If anyone could tell me any of those things that would be a huge help.
I think ruler is in the hallway by your bedroom, and you need it for Clara to show up. I think you buy the software, which I believe is needed for the call.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
How i drop the fucking ball in the bowling game with becca???? plis help!!!
Sorry, I don't have a save near there- but from what I remember -
waitfor ball to be near middle of alley. Hold button down, and slide mouse towards top of screen- a "power" gauge will fill up- release mouse when it is almost full, so the ball makes it all the way to the pins

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes