lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hello everyone :) Today we're excited to announce an official fan-art competition!
Please read careful the terms and rules below:
All entries should be submitted to the 'Fan Art' Discord section where we will 'pull' the best artworks to go up in the competition officially.
The best pieces from the discord we will put into a separate post for voting purposes and then following the round-up of the vote, we will officially announce the top three as the 'winners' in their own post.
Please attach a 'work' related email below your artwork in the post or message lostraven via the discord directly if you only have a 'personal email' if your artwork gets the popular vote.
First prize
will receive $100 AND a free copy of the latest update of the game.
Second prize will receive $50 AND a free copy of the latest update of the game.
Third prize will receive $25.
All of the wining artworks will be pinned in the fan-art section of the discord and labelled appropriately as a 'Comp-Winner'
All cash prize payments will be handled via Paypal.
All of the winners art will be put up on a separate post with credit and links provided to any deviantArt / other work related art site you use, (if any).
RESTRICTIONS:
Strictly no lolicon or other 'dubious' fetishes which are NOT allowed, and please note even if your artwork wins, if it violates the Patreon TOS, we will NOT be able show it on the main page.
The competition will run until June 30th where we will announce the winners.
Good luck everyone!
- The Taffy Tales Team

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Also because you lazy fucks didn't post the last update post and it's at least a week old.

(No I can't post the animation, F95 crashes every time I try, soz).

Hello everyone :)
Things are business as usual over here, continuing to work on integrating some of the animation works on Priscilla that we displayed in the previous update and the Christmas Special, we'll probably need to overhaul the whole game eventually to fall in line with this standard eventually.
Mary is going well, I'll have more to say on her soon.
One of the early complaints we had was that the Town had a 'lifeless' quality to it post completing the main quests. The Town in many ways felt 'deserted,' with characters like Priscilla fading from existence after their quest lines were complete. Now though, thanks to what we're calling 'small talks' scenes, that should hopefully fix this issue. :)
With 'Small talks,' you'll be able to find and interact with various characters at different times around the day, AND they'll interact differently with you as you progress their individual stories.
You'll be able to flirt with them, ask questions and other general things. (We plan to continue to expand on this aspect).
'Small talks' also incorporates a couple 'random' scenes as the story moves along. For example, you could hypothetically catch Danny in a cosplay store ogling Cosplays and video games, or, you could catch Priscilla and Becca hanging out at the Mall. While some interactions will be 'hot,' some will just be funny or offer a greater insight into characters motivations/mindsets.
We hope all of this, will definitely help bring Taffy Town to life. :)
As usual, thank you all for your support in helping make this game and watch it evolve!
-The Taffy Tales Team

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Also because you lazy fucks didn't post the last update post and it's at least a week old.

(No I can't post the animation, F95 crashes every time I try, soz).

Hello everyone :)
Things are business as usual over here, continuing to work on integrating some of the animation works on Priscilla that we displayed in the previous update and the Christmas Special, we'll probably need to overhaul the whole game eventually to fall in line with this standard eventually.
Mary is going well, I'll have more to say on her soon.
One of the early complaints we had was that the Town had a 'lifeless' quality to it post completing the main quests. The Town in many ways felt 'deserted,' with characters like Priscilla fading from existence after their quest lines were complete. Now though, thanks to what we're calling 'small talks' scenes, that should hopefully fix this issue. :)
With 'Small talks,' you'll be able to find and interact with various characters at different times around the day, AND they'll interact differently with you as you progress their individual stories.
You'll be able to flirt with them, ask questions and other general things. (We plan to continue to expand on this aspect).
'Small talks' also incorporates a couple 'random' scenes as the story moves along. For example, you could hypothetically catch Danny in a cosplay store ogling Cosplays and video games, or, you could catch Priscilla and Becca hanging out at the Mall. While some interactions will be 'hot,' some will just be funny or offer a greater insight into characters motivations/mindsets.
We hope all of this, will definitely help bring Taffy Town to life. :)
As usual, thank you all for your support in helping make this game and watch it evolve!
-The Taffy Tales Team
thanks nerd

• Haha
Reactions: SiuKim

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Do you guys know how do I get out of soft-locks in the game? I tried searching for a solution for this in the thread but I don't think it has been even mentioned before. I can't get in the map, I can't do anything at all lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Already solved it.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
Before the NTR is implemented will then main story route be finished?

Would make sense to treat the NTR as an alternative timeline expansion for the core game.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Will we finally get to fuck Priscilla? I feel like ever since the Halloween update we've been just on the cusp of actual sex with her but every update we never get to seal the deal.

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes