dond1

Jul 29, 2019
How can i reset the gallery to zero? I'm not sure how but i seem to have the whole thing after downloading newest version.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
There won't be any incest though, i think that's what the dev said.
You know, you can change the Marys and Tiffanys name to whatever you like, including mom and sister.......
Little use of search would have told you that..... there is no need for patch to include incest......

VentusVero

Jun 29, 2019
What code do you need?
I'd be nice if someone just posted the latest save and stop referring to the OP. I know "there you can enter the code" is as vague as can be, but the first save is blank. There is no Taffy Tales Logo'ed save on mine (PC) and other posts have said the same.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'd be nice if someone just posted the latest save and stop referring to the OP. I know "there you can enter the code" is as vague as can be, but the first save is blank. There is no Taffy Tales Logo'ed save on mine (PC) and other posts have said the same.
If that's the case, re-download the game. If that also doesn't work, you might have to find and delete the common save folder, and then re-download again. But you should have a save.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
find a scotch and meet clara at the classroom in the evening.
where is the whiskey?
LOL the word Scotch in US english is more commonly used for tape. You can buy it in the store.

I’m actually surprised that someone has a problem with that part of the quest for once after a million billion ”where is the ruler” questions.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Is there an incest patch for this game? I feel like the text works as is, but would really be improved with a patch.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes