Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There are a few scenes, some involving the main character, some not. Like with Sara and the MC, their interactions (particularly at first) involves a lot of flipping the power dynamic in their scenes, with them trying to one-up each other in the next (its mostly just playful though, not some hardcore degrading type femdom). There's also Jessica, who tends to seize control a lot in her scenes. And as far as other characters go, there IS a character who seems to work as a dominatrix, though the MC hasn't interacted with her much yet (just a conversation and some voyeurism). She has scenes with Harry (where we DO see some of that more hardcore femdom.......yikes, Harry. Not a fan of your tastes, my guy) and she pretty much states she is the "Mistress" of the MC's neighbour Jennifer (and we have a few scenes involving her being on the phone with her Mistress....along with her being involved in....OTHER.....things....). Oh, and the Priscilla jealousy stuff! Lets not forget that.

Anyway, its there, and there will probably be more going forward. Its more than is usually required to warrant the tag. But yeah, the game DOES have a bias towards Maledom. Which makes sense, given the context of the story.
Thanks for the reply, it makes sense probably to have the tag (although its bound to disappoint those who like me hoped that once you play as sub you wont ping-pong into a dom at random intervals), but this game is probably not for me, because I like it when games have exclusive paths. Since I love femdom, the more "hardcore degrading" type the better, and since this game as you admit is geared towards maledom (which I reeeally don't like), and since the two elements mix and they do not diverge into hermetically sealed paths...I wish good luck for the dev, and a lot of fun for all of you who enjoy the game.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
I'll be honest. I'm not interested in trap or gay content what-so-ever. When the issue in Summertime Saga came up, I made Eve a girl instead of a trap. But Danny? The moment that warning came up for trap content, I clicked yes. I don't know, there's just something about the boy that makes me want to have my way with him. I think it has something to do with the whole alpha male powertrip the MC keeps riding on. If Danny doesn't have a backbone, I'm more than happy to put my bone in his back (... okay, that was a terrible pun).
same here dude

alpczerg

Sep 29, 2018
I'm curious about If I meet a bug.I find UI stutters when I Click Becca in classroom to see Sara's ass .Someone Knows about how do deal with it? Help me plz.....orz

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
The whole arc of Evil MC's character is him slowly learning empathy, given he's gone from a guy totally self-absorbed to a guy now willing to risk his life to save someone. It's quite the leap for a narcissistic sociopath.
The part when he finally admits that he feels love for Clara under his breath is one of the best parts of the Clara arc IMO. :D

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I was thinking if the MC was planned to have a feeling of empathy or care, he could invite or choose one or multiple woman to marry with him later or just simply invite some woman to live together at MC house. Probably harem scenes with the woman in MC house or something . Yeah i dont know, just telling ideas

Last edited:
Reactions: hapikala_donut
D

Deleted member 1606434

The whole arc of Evil MC's character is him slowly learning empathy, given he's gone from a guy totally self-absorbed to a guy now willing to risk his life to save someone. It's quite the leap for a narcissistic sociopath.
Yep, I noticed that in the latest iterations of the game, but why his compassionate side never stays on? Probably for the sake of character progression, but why this is exclusive for the MC? Given that character progression isn't a focus on this game (Correct me if I'm wrong). Darnell's still a twat and maybe he'll forever be lol, and that can be said for a lot of the characters in their own personalities that are uni-dimensional and lack depth.
Also, since you actually replied, why is the NTR path not being developed at the same time?
I'm genuinely curious, since I think it's going to be some BIG part of the game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yep, I noticed that in the latest iterations of the game, but why his compassionate side never stays on? Probably for the sake of character progression, but why this is exclusive for the MC? Given that character progression isn't a focus on this game (Correct me if I'm wrong). Darnell's still a twat and maybe he'll forever be lol, and that can be said for a lot of the characters in their own personalities that are uni-dimensional and lack depth.
Also, since you actually replied, why is the NTR path not being developed at the same time?
I'm genuinely curious, since I think it's going to be some BIG part of the game.
I think there's an arc for both sides of the personality, the 'normal' him Is slowly learning to be more confident, while the evil MC is learning to be more empathetic. Darnell has his own motivations and arc that'll be explored later, I didn't really like the initial portrayal of Darnell, so I wanted to give his character more depth. I have a lot of writing exploring many of the characters in depth, Priscilla for example being one of my faves. In the original rendition of this game, that was hugely unpopular up until about V0.6, the game tried to blend NTR and the 'main' game too much. I instead moved to opt to separate the routes more cleanly and try deal with some of the many many many many issues. From there, NTR pretty much kept getting pushed back and back. Hope this post helps as it's 3:30AM and I'm not sure if it's that cohesive.

3.40 star(s) 349 Votes