Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Mary and Tiffany come first, as they have been promised long before...

That said, we are in talks of giving our patrons a chance to get Danny sooner, should they wish it.
Doesn't matter how long it takes as long as i get to pound Danny's sweet boipussi infront of his tied up mum while his dad watches the livestream as the coup de grace of humiliating their family

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hello everyone :)

A few things first, progress for the game continues well underway, hopefully have a few teasers to show you guys soon. We are also planning on expanding the discord to include a patron-only chat and some cool other things such as new custom emojis and channels for off-topic things like music discussions etc. If you're not on the discord already, you should check it out to hang out with other Taffy Tales fans!
In the last couple months, we've noticed a surge in popularity for a certain character, Danny, also known as Vivian.
We have to admit, we were pleasantly surprised at just how popular the character was mostly received, with many begging us to add more Danny themed content. In light of this, we want to offer our patrons the chance to push Danny up the Update order queue!

PLEASE NOTE:
Mary and Tiffany updates WILL still come first, we've promised them for a long time, and we intend to deliver them first. :)
After those updates however, we initially promised the first split update between Chantelle (Main route)/ and the start of the Optional NTR route.
YOU the patrons can decide which comes first, Danny or the NTR route!
Below is a one time poll for patrons ONLY, to determine your preference and the order update post Mary and Tiffany. May the best 'girl' win!

For our vanilla supporters, please read: We know for some of you neither NTR nor trap content is to your tastes, please know that whichever choice 'wins' will come with the regular content you've come to expect as well. I.e, Danny's update will come with many other characters, like his twin sister, Anne, who has her own totally separate romance route unrelated to anything gay/trap/trans etc, while the NTR choice also comes with many other characters, like delicious Chantelle content for the main route as well.

While fetishes such as NTR and the sexual content around Danny may not be to your taste, please be civil to share your opinion.

Thank you all for your support!
-The Taffy Tales Team

-Danny (Trap), Anne and many others.

-NTR, Chantelle and many others.

-Damn, I want them both.

-Delay both - focus on a different character altogether.

258 votes total

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Have you considered making a subscribe star account for this project? I hate Patreon with passion, as they are hypocritical PoS, so having any alternative would be great.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Have you considered making a subscribe star account for this project? I hate Patreon with passion, as they are hypocritical PoS, so having any alternative would be great.
Uberpie didn't feel Subscribe star were a good fit but is open to the idea of others places available.

Reactions: geenius3ab

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Uberpie didn't feel Subscribe star were a good fit but is open to the idea of others places available.
Try steam with location set as France, since France allows most of the problematic to patreon topics. You can put the game into early access and have people pay for it there. Or you can try buy me a coffee thing, to avoid patreon

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
BTW, I keep forgetting: the NTR we be talking here is MC getting his wymmenz stolen, right?
not him stealing women

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
BTW, I keep forgetting: the NTR we be talking here is MC getting his wymmenz stolen, right?
not him stealing women
That would be the optional NTR route yes. The main game has 'netori,' I. E, you stealing women.

• Love
Reactions: jackkane

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
That would be the optional NTR route yes. The main game has 'netori,' I. E, you stealing women.
Good to know, but may I suggest to add this explanation on the first post?
It can be confusing, and I think it would help clear things for newcomers.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes