Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Go to the classroom and click on either Sara and check if she has the ”get some studying done” option or if you have done that Becca should spawn in the classroom. You only see her backside though so she can be a bit tricky to spot.

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
Go to the classroom and click on either Sara and check if she has the ”get some studying done” option or if you have done that Becca should spawn in the classroom. You only see her backside though so she can be a bit tricky to spot.
Nothing like this. Why would Becca even spawn in class room if she left with Priscilla to obviously stables? I clearly need to talk to Sara after mall scene, but I can't click on house door.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Its a different earlier route that needs to be done beforehand otherwise you’ll be blocked at the ”find Becca” stage unless you have some other weird android bug but everyone else that gets stuck on this has failed to do the early Becca/Sara route.

Reactions: Loloshah

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
how do you extract CG from this game? I m using AssetStudio and I can't find assets file to extract, all there is a manifest file that can't be extracted. so is there a way to bypass this to extract cg.
if remember right... the assest were separate, bodies/arms/faces/etc, most of the previews that I upload here in the thread are taking screenshoots from the game itself and/or screeen recording for animations parts.

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
Its a different earlier route that needs to be done beforehand otherwise you’ll be blocked at the ”find Becca” stage unless you have some other weird android bug but everyone else that gets stuck on this has failed to do the early Becca/Sara route.
I did every quest i got. What scene this early route unlock? And it's still a bug since I can't complete game now.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Started this game yesterday and finished it last night going by the walkthrough. Wow, this was a fantastic game, although I almost bailed early on because it felt like Darrell almost cucked you a lot pretty early in the game, but luckily I stuck with it and and the game really shined later on. Everything was great, but it did have some bugs. If there is any complaint story wise, I felt bad about danny. I do not mind cucking someone who has been an asshole to the MC, even random people you do not know, but danny has not done anything and actually is supposed to be a friend to the MC. Maybe hook him up with someone that the MC is not interested in (not sure who that could be since the MC's evil side is after every women) maybe introduce another character specific for danny and you get a choice NOT to go after her, but help danny instead. Alternatively could put another trap in the game and hook them up. That was the only thing that bugged me, besides that, everything was great and can't wait to see new what new content comes up in future updates.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Started this game yesterday and finished it last night going by the walkthrough. Wow, this was a fantastic game, although I almost bailed early on because it felt like Darrell almost cucked you a lot pretty early in the game, but luckily I stuck with it and and the game really shined later on. Everything was great, but it did have some bugs. If there is any complaint story wise, I felt bad about danny. I do not mind cucking someone who has been an asshole to the MC, even random people you do not know, but danny has not done anything and actually is supposed to be a friend to the MC. Maybe hook him up with someone that the MC is not interested in (not sure who that could be since the MC's evil side is after every women) maybe introduce another character specific for danny and you get a choice NOT to go after her, but help danny instead. Alternatively could put another trap in the game and hook them up. That was the only thing that bugged me, besides that, everything was great and can't wait to see new what new content comes up in future updates.
darnell cucking you will be a thing that's why it feels that way, but it will be 100% optional and a big msg to let you know to choose which option to enable or disable it, I agree with pretty much everything you said though, should chuck that into the reviews, how many stars would you give you think?

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
darnell cucking you will be a thing that's why it feels that way, but it will be 100% optional and a big msg to let you know to choose which option to enable or disable it, I agree with pretty much everything you said though, should chuck that into the reviews, how many stars would you give you think?

As long as it is optional and avoidable, that is fine. My issue was that it was all I was experiencing for the first few days in the game when following the walkthrough and I was afraid their was going to be a mandatory NTR moment (even though the page said there was none in this build). Glad I kept going. I hope we can get Darnell back, he got his ass kicked if you take his stash, but I hope we can ruin his life, more than simply banging his sister, which I assume we will do in future updates. This is definitely a 4 or 5 star game. I will give it a five star, it really is excellent, even though it has bugs.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes