IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Havent played this for sometime, but have enjoyed this so far. Its probably a year since I last played it.

Im currently at 97.6%, the only quest I have showing, is where it says "I think its time to talk with someone".... but so far, not sure where to go or ask. I've read the WT, but unless im missing something, not sure if it is up to date. Anyone got any tips on this please?

View attachment 626017

Its ok, I found it after about an hour. I needed to go to the school at night, but its a bit tricky to achieve as its often closed, but managed to figure it out. Im now 100% and no quests to complete.

Was good so far, no REAL issues, just a few bumps to work out, but all good.

Hope the next update's quests are a little more intuitive.

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
I got a little problem, i deleted the update save by mistake like the moron that I am, and now i can't use the cheat code again, I tried to delete the game and unzip it again, but aparently the cache/saves or whatever it is, isn't in the main folder, anyone knows how i can fix this ?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Here's a brief update for you all:

We've taken on-board some of the criticisms of how 'lifeless' TT feels in terms of actually post-content, the Town is well...Dead.
In light of this, lots of variable dialogues are being added so you can chat to your fave characters (which will change as your relationship evolves with them) along with lots of random scenes in the town (some lewd, some not), which will hopefully help make Taffy Town feel much more dynamic and alive.

Uberpie and I will be making an official post soon to get everyone up to date on the plan moving forward...and by soon, I mean probably in a day or two.

In other news:
If you want to check out a little side project of mine, you can find it in the link below: (more on that soon)
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-game-mirror-hearts.50754/

D

Deleted member 1606434

I got a little problem, i deleted the update save by mistake like the moron that I am, and now i can't use the cheat code again, I tried to delete the game and unzip it again, but aparently the cache/saves or whatever it is, isn't in the main folder, anyone knows how i can fix this ?
Check your %Appdata% folder, perhaps?

Reactions: Voronc

BobSmithYeet

Jun 23, 2019
I need help on the quest "Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back", I already found the rope and can't figure out what to do.
Also I need help on "If I go to the Mall... I can call someone for a date". I have been to the mall on a lot of different days and times

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
I have no quests in last update, but in main menu's gallery in CG section I have 2 more unopened scenes.

What is it and how can I open tjem?

Oct 19, 2018
I need help on the quest "Let's find a rope to get Tiffany's ball back", I already found the rope and can't figure out what to do.
Also I need help on "If I go to the Mall... I can call someone for a date". I have been to the mall on a lot of different days and times
You have to go to Priscilla's backyard which is on the side of the screen when you go to her home front.

Mine!!

Nov 11, 2016
how do you extract CG from this game? I m using AssetStudio and I can't find assets file to extract, all there is a manifest file that can't be extracted. so is there a way to bypass this to extract cg.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Eh, so NTR is a plan, huh? I want to know; How acceptable this event will be and how it will happen? If it is triggered for some idiotic reason or a rlly heavy shit i don't think this will be healthy for the game

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Eh, so NTR is a plan, huh? I want to know; How acceptable this event will be and how it will happen? If it is triggered for some idiotic reason or a rlly heavy shit i don't think this will be healthy for the game
It apparently is entirely optional and should prompt you to have another student be able to steal one of the interests from the main character.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Hello everyone :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thank you to all our old and new Patrons with us now having past our next stretch goal!

So, we're here to talk about some of the new changes and upcoming content. We've hired a new developer who can hopefully help us iron out some of the mounting bug problems with each new release.

The long-awaited Mary's story is our focus now, but some other characters are still going to get some love to make sure justice is done to them properly. We're also going to be working to address some of the key issues in the game, adding in more random scenes and day to day character interactions to hopefully really bring Taffy Town to life.

We're very pleased overall with our current progress and are happy with the reception we've got to the artwork, scenes, the story and characters that we're putting a lot of love into.

Thank you all for helping make Taffy Tales a reality,

- The Taffy Tales Team

As you can see, Mary is going to be quite the handful!

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
So I'm stuck with finding Becca on android. Can't tap on her house door. I googled this problem and it exist since july of 2019, why its still a thing, almost a year later?

Also, blue MC is insufferable cuck even on right red route. I mean he turned off girl because he didn't liked the movie, like wtf. Also, all these cuck winks with this ghetto shiteater are absolutely disgusting. I hope the only one right red route will let us to cuck him so hard so his mind will snap leaving him drooling for the rest of his life.

• Angry
Reactions: Zeroes
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes