jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You might want to have a backup SubscribeStar account, Patreon has a history of caving to complainers and arbitrarily deactivating accounts. Take advantage of the lower Patreon fee's for now but it's good to have a fallback.
''SubscribeStar is not a payment processor (not a company processing credit card transactions). A single credit card transaction fee is 2.9% + $0.30 on average. For transactions over $30 it's 3.5% + $0.30 per transaction. How can I withdraw money?''

is patreon lower then that?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Havent played this for sometime, but have enjoyed this so far. Its probably a year since I last played it.

Im currently at 97.6%, the only quest I have showing, is where it says "I think its time to talk with someone".... but so far, not sure where to go or ask. I've read the WT, but unless im missing something, not sure if it is up to date. Anyone got any tips on this please?

tasks.PNG

PikOpaT

Aug 20, 2017
Hi, can someone explain to me how to launch the game on Linux ? There is no .sh or equivalent in the package. Only a .exe. Should I run it on Wine?

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
Hi, can someone explain to me how to launch the game on Linux ? There is no .sh or equivalent in the package. Only a .exe. Should I run it on Wine?
if you downloaded the linux version it should contain one file TT_0.17.0b.x86_64 and one folder.

make the file executable (chmod or right click properties)

then run it in terminal

./TT_0.17.0b.x86_64

the game works fine for me on ubuntu

Reactions: PikOpaT

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
I have played the 0.14 version, is there way to input my current progress into the new version?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I have played the 0.14 version, is there way to input my current progress into the new version?
No, not technically. But you can download the new version and unlock the save with the cheat in the OP. The save will be where you left off in update 14.

shunpeiakai55

Feb 24, 2020
ok am android user . sorry to say this but am not big fan about using save data, I always playing it from begin because the game is really enjoyable now am stuck at becca quest :whistle:

3.40 star(s) 347 Votes