nonon_nono

Mar 31, 2020
Why are there so few scenes in which the protagonist is completely naked? In my opinion, his design is perfect and doesn't need more muscles, but it's good that they put the "strength" skill that is necessary for some scenes/moments.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Good to know, but may I suggest to add this explanation on the first post?
It can be confusing, and I think it would help clear things for newcomers.
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen. NTR will be added in the Chantelle update, after the Mary and Tiffany mega updates.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

That's been there for ages, and seeing as most people associate NTR with netorare and not netori......adding a further explanation separating the different aspects of that fetish seems like it would just confuse the issue more.

KingDRofD

Aug 20, 2019
I am loving it so far but I can't go beyond (Find Becca) can't interact with the door to becca's home any solution?

Thunderous

Jun 23, 2019
I think you can attract more people to this game by including Clara's ass in the screenshots.:sneaky:
Great game by the way, can't wait for it to become complete.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Which ones?
I'm curious about this one too; should we work through it?

2DCG (check), Male protagonist (check), MILF (checkeroonie), Big tits/Big ass (check and check), Exhibitionism (check), Female domination (some of it), Male domination (lots of it), Oral sex (damn straight), Voyeurism (yeeeeep), Anal sex (and how!), Corruption (obviously...), BDSM (uh huh), Sex toys (sometimes even trench coats are involved!), Interracial (I mean.....the MC hasn't got any yet, but the set up is there; plus Store Bitch and Mia apparently got some of the BBC, if that counts. Hell, Harry banged the Latino maid dominatrix, so that probably counts too), Humiliation (Yuh huh), Mind control (I....mean.....maybe? Does manipulation and conditioning count? Even if it doesn't, there's always that SCP shit floating around in the background.....solid MAYBE on this one), Lesbian (MMHMM), Mobile game (sure), Point & click (duh), School setting (clearly), Groping (check), Vaginal sex (check), Creampie (many times!), Masturbation (literally a game mechanic), Teasing (yes), Spanking (and YES), Internal view (occasionally), Titfuck (that Sara scene, tho......), Handjob (indeed), Sissification (The), Trap(unHoly), Cosplay (Trinity....and yes.), Cheating (kinda? Does it count if the spouse knows and is in favour of it? Or if the relationship was a lie to begin with? Probably), Animated (sometimes), Virgin (that Becca scene tho....)

............yeah, I can't see the misleading part anywhere?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
............yeah, I can't see the misleading part anywhere?
If I had to bet, it's probably mind control. He probably wanted to Jedi mind trick some girls into sleeping with him. But that's really the only questionable tag.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Which ones?
First and foremost the "female domination" tag seems out of place. As noted by others before in this LONG thread, but ignored, the game seems to barely feature this fetish if at all. I do not want for the creator to include it, I understand that there are games for every taste, and I respect that. I am only annoyed for downloading a game which turns out not to be what I assumed it to be based on that tag. I assumed the game has a diverging path-structure which delineates femdom from maledom, but it seems that the game is mostly the latter with the former being at best a very tangential and very inconsequential part of it.
Now I did not play the game all through, if by any chance I am wrong, and the game later offers a path of the discussed kind, then I apologize for the disruption. If on the other hand I am right, I would appreciate if that tag was removed. Thanks.

GurahkWeavile

May 7, 2020
I really do like this game, even though there are things and choices you can't make quite yet. Problem is, so far, not enough Tiffany or Mary. Considering they live with Peter, you'd think they would get a bit more than, say, Gerda.

Reactions: preglovr12

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
In the last couple months, we've noticed a surge in popularity for a certain character, Danny, also known as Vivian.
We have to admit, we were pleasantly surprised at just how popular the character was mostly received, with many begging us to add more Danny themed content.
I'll be honest. I'm not interested in trap or gay content what-so-ever. When the issue in Summertime Saga came up, I made Eve a girl instead of a trap. But Danny? The moment that warning came up for trap content, I clicked yes. I don't know, there's just something about the boy that makes me want to have my way with him. I think it has something to do with the whole alpha male powertrip the MC keeps riding on. If Danny doesn't have a backbone, I'm more than happy to put my bone in his back (... okay, that was a terrible pun).

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
First and foremost the "female domination" tag seems out of place. As noted by others before in this LONG thread, but ignored, the game seems to barely feature this fetish if at all. I do not want for the creator to include it, I understand that there are games for every taste, and I respect that. I am only annoyed for downloading a game which turns out not to be what I assumed it to be based on that tag. I assumed the game has a diverging path-structure which delineates femdom from maledom, but it seems that the game is mostly the latter with the former being at best a very tangential and very inconsequential part of it.
Now I did not play the game all through, if by any chance I am wrong, and the game later offers a path of the discussed kind, then I apologize for the disruption. If on the other hand I am right, I would appreciate if that tag was removed. Thanks.
There are a few scenes, some involving the main character, some not. Like with Sara and the MC, their interactions (particularly at first) involves a lot of flipping the power dynamic in their scenes, with them trying to one-up each other in the next (its mostly just playful though, not some hardcore degrading type femdom). There's also Jessica, who tends to seize control a lot in her scenes. And as far as other characters go, there IS a character who seems to work as a dominatrix, though the MC hasn't interacted with her much yet (just a conversation and some voyeurism). She has scenes with Harry (where we DO see some of that more hardcore femdom.......yikes, Harry. Not a fan of your tastes, my guy) and she pretty much states she is the "Mistress" of the MC's neighbour Jennifer (and we have a few scenes involving her being on the phone with her Mistress....along with her being involved in....OTHER.....things....). Oh, and the Priscilla jealousy stuff! Lets not forget that.

Anyway, its there, and there will probably be more going forward. Its more than is usually required to warrant the tag. But yeah, the game DOES have a bias towards Maledom. Which makes sense, given the context of the story.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes