jonL

Jul 24, 2017
I dont like clara and becca scenes. I mean, they are completly different submissive types, so its like having soccer player doing hockey. Clara is more classical bondage play sub, with leather and masks. Becca is casual sub, so she is submissive outside bondage gear.

Reactions: ronnie007

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i dont know if this is a bug or it is intended but when you choose one of 3 option from (mall) scene i think and the walter's office scenes when you choose wrong one the game just freezes and you cant to anthing, you have to close and reopen the game, maybe fix it so you can get back to the conversation like the others or just show the save screen to reload a save

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is there an option to start from the beginning of the new update or do i have to play it all again?
if so does someone have a save?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I seem to be having a problem signing into a laptop in the diner, i know the password but every time i write it in it doesn't work.
i wrote it in uppercase, lowercase etc still doesn't work.

what am i doing wrong ppl??
i guess try again check the picture it will say the password is "BANANA42" so its in caps lock if u put it and u cant proceed u might have found a bug on ur game.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes