Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I tried this game out about 4 months ago and encountered a game breaking bug where you place all 3 security cameras but quest progress doesn't trigger so you get stuck in the house and can't progress. Tried playing the game again with the most recent update (clean install and new game) and encountered the SAME game breaking bug. This time I was following a step-by-step walkthrough.

It's frustrating to see a game breaking bug like this go so long without being patched.

It's a shame because the art style and premise of this game are good.

Lyanel

Oct 23, 2017
Guys did you really succed in the key mini game ???
After trying for hours, forget about the third one, i can't even pull the second one (ether due to time loss or red bar) and i lose the first one 3/4.
LMP, who might wait for the next release to advance in the game.
Edit, finally succeded, since my pc is slow i reduced the size of the window to a small thumb and it made the red bar dercreased faster.

Last edited:

sexboi

Jan 31, 2019
I had 1/3 remaining in last rep. Fucking hard man.
You can use both right n left click still not possible. My gaming mouse if fucked now

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
There is a lot of " under construction " options. I suppose these will be darker routes. Any idea when they will be added?

Trooyan

Dec 27, 2018
"this shouldn't be too hard to find right?" - what and where should i look? I'm stuck at the end of the game :/

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Can someone tell me how ro recover 1st save slot data....i accidentally deleted it
And
Can we edit the save file data using registry editor.
I just want to change the days count....

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Is this version bug-free
very much not

lol soon after I posted that ^ I went to finish up this playthrough (at 92.7%) and got the worst one yet, which was Jessica's blowjob image getting stuck on the screen . I could navigate around by mousing over locations (could see the mouse-over text pop up) but the image never changed, even after advancing the day

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes