no one here

May 15, 2017
Right. I did that when i originally downloaded and opened the game. My problem is that I deleted that save by mistake and I was hoping that someone could post theirs
Have the same problem no one cares to post the save have done everything I can re-downloaded and wiped everything of this game from pc and still no included save (the save that comes with the game)

Reactions: bernthal

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So any work around for the moth..er, landlady quest to look in the shower? obviously there is a questline that won't continue, and despite checking every day, nothing triggers the event. From posts that I've seen, some have continued, and most are stuck like me.

Any work around??

Barracuda503

Jan 21, 2021
I'm having an issue in which I can't help Clara with the Projector. No matter what items I press non get removed. Anyone else have this issue?

Barracuda503

Jan 21, 2021
So any work around for the moth..er, landlady quest to look in the shower? obviously there is a questline that won't continue, and despite checking every day, nothing triggers the event. From posts that I've seen, some have continued, and most are stuck like me.

Any work around??
Download the hotfix.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
How do I get alcohol to "become an alcoholic?"

Edit: found it. the bottles under your desk in your bedroom

Last edited:

Kilo erger

Jun 14, 2020
One of my missions is peeping in the bathroom, but every time I go there I don't see anyone. is this a glitch or is it at a specific time on a specific day

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Right. I did that when i originally downloaded and opened the game. My problem is that I deleted that save by mistake and I was hoping that someone could post theirs
Did this too, wanted to change the name settings that I put in. It's a pain to fix. The game saves are stores in the registry, so you have to be careful with any changes you make here, as it could brick your computer.

first open the registry editor by typing regedit into your computer search bar and press enter. ONCE AGAIN, BE CAREFUL. IF YOU CHANGE ANY OTHER VALUES YOU CAN BRICK YOUR OS. Backups are suggested.

On my machine the saves are stored in: Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-#random number-#random number-#random number-1001\SOFTWARE\UberPie\TaffyTales. You may have to do some digging to find the precise folder, since the numbers after S- may be different. Start from the first S- folder and work your way down. In the Taffy tales folder, delete wholeGameStateversion 0.47.5a_#random number. NOTE - This will delete ALL your saves in the recent version and reset the save archive. No way to edit these save archives as far as I know. This will get you the starting save back.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
guys i deleted the save cheat (saved into it)

i delete the game and reinstall it but my save doesn't come back
Same issue, see my post right below yours:
Did this too, wanted to change the name settings that I put in. It's a pain to fix. The game saves are stores in the registry, so you have to be careful with any changes you make here, as it could brick your computer.

first open the registry editor by typing regedit into your computer search bar and press enter. ONCE AGAIN, BE CAREFUL. IF YOU CHANGE ANY OTHER VALUES YOU CAN BRICK YOUR OS. Backups are suggested.

On my machine the saves are stored in: Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-#random number-#random number-#random number-1001\SOFTWARE\UberPie\TaffyTales. You may have to do some digging to find the precise folder, since the numbers after S- may be different. Start from the first S- folder and work your way down. In the Taffy tales folder, delete wholeGameStateversion 0.47.5a_#random number. NOTE - This will delete ALL your saves in the recent version and reset the save archive. No way to edit these save archives as far as I know. This will get you the starting save back.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes