JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Ahh well that is too bad- I like a good dom route on characters like Priscilla and Gerda; but the dom routes on the characters that deserve more kindness felt really horrible. The Clara route in particular was absolutely horrible; almost deleted the game after the glue scene and the 1st blackmail scene- I hated everything about it. She is such a kind character and deserves TLC- not psychological damage. Guess I can hope then- but I won't back. Thx for answering.
On that note, how far did you get? Because the MC's arc seems pretty centred around the two personalities finding a state of equilibrium with each other, with the alter ego mellowing the fuck out (to an extent) and the original getting more confident and proactive. So if your issue is the lack of TLC for some characters like Clara, you might be surprised if you kept playing?

Reactions: RareFishSticks

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
DC's updates taking too much time - around 6 months, and new content don't worth that waiting, also he constantly slowing everything down with "redrawing" everything and making "tech updates", Uber not that bad yet it just seems that he's planning really sucks - he's saying one thing and than doing another, but at least he always deliver great scenes (insert here joke about Darnell scene here).
Lmao. The funny thing is, the Darnell scene wasn't even that bad.....just kinda awkwardly jammed into the story, and made Darnell seem like the dumbest motherfucker to ever exist (and Mary the generic NTR heroine out the cut "OH NOES! I CAN"T TELL HIM TO FUCK OFF CAUSE REASONS!"). Like, what would he have done if she said "Umm? What? You....you think that tv remote can control my mind? Are you some kind of moron?"? He was apparently stupid enough to not even have any blackmail pcis ready in case she said no (which he totally could have done; he saw her banging her so- TENANT......yeah, TENANT). So what? Would he have just forced her down, in the middle of a private gym that apparently has security? And on that, why wouldn't the MC just kick his ass, have the security guy kick his ass, call the cops, CALL HARRY, or at least tell Tiffany what the guy tried to do (since earlier in the update she was trying to give the MC the whole "Darnell isn't so bad once you get to know him!" bit; pretty sure the attempted rape of her mo- LANDLADY....yeah, that's the one....LANDLADY would have burnt any of his bridges there.).

So, yeah. Surprise NTR? Kinda annoying, but no big (so long as there's a way out of it). But the fact that it didn''t make ANY sense in the context of the story and kinda screwed Darnell over in about 6 different ways (except for plot armour dumbing everyone around him down)? That's the issue for me. Man lost 90% of his brain cells jerking off at that hole in the wall spying on his sister, apparently........and he didn't have many to lose in the first place. Lol.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
DC's updates taking too much time - around 6 months, and new content don't worth that waiting, also he constantly slowing everything down with "redrawing" everything and making "tech updates", Uber not that bad yet it just seems that he's planning really sucks - he's saying one thing and than doing another, but at least he always deliver great scenes (insert here joke about Darnell scene here).
Ah thanks for the info.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
In SS case the reworks makes sense.
His first drawings were crappy compared to the new ones

(left, old jenny) (on the right, new)
1311645_1.png 1311646_2.png

Plus he is changing all backgrounds from 4:3 to 16:9 format because no one uses stone age monitors anymore.

DC releases updates between 3-4 months & is streaming daily.
SS have x times more content than TT & is full of fluid animations, Taffy Tales have none.
Also Summertime Saga is free, TT not.

Darkcookie drawdles, but Uber is lazy and we all can observe how his update shedule had more and more gaps from time to time without any logical reason.

Last edited:

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
On that note, how far did you get? Because the MC's arc seems pretty centred around the two personalities finding a state of equilibrium with each other, with the alter ego mellowing the fuck out (to an extent) and the original getting more confident and proactive. So if your issue is the lack of TLC for some characters like Clara, you might be surprised if you kept playing?
Clara deserves to be treated like a pigsl
In SS case the reworks makes sense.
His first drawings were crappy compared to the new ones

(left, old jenny) (on the right, new)
View attachment 1306625 View attachment 1306626

Plus he is changing all backgrounds from 4:3 to 16:9 format because no one uses stone age monitors anymore.

DC releases updates between 3-4 months & is streaming daily.
SS have x times more content than TT & is full of fluid animations, Taffy Tales have none.
Also Summertime Saga is free, TT not.

Darkcookie drawdles, but Uber is lazy and we all can observe how his update shedule had more and more gaps from time to time without any logical reason.
Darkcookie is a piece of shit milking the people for all they got.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for your input! Its a good game; I just really hated that part- it felt absolutely horrible. I enjoy talking about plots! I was at around the half-way mark when I put up my original comment; I do see what you have listed as happening to some extent- but I still very much have a problem with how the MC treated Clara and his mother in particular early in their arcs. The rapiness and brutality of Claras arc was just out of line. The Clara arc is horrible. Sure he starts being nicer too her after awhile- but there should be an option not to be an absolute cunt to her from the get go. Fuck- it could even be the same scenes- just with different dialogue that included a higher level of not being an absolute piece of shit to her- maybe a little more consent; saying some nice things about her instead of degrading her so much. I dunno- I hated it; it almost ruined the game. Every time I see Clara in game I feel guilty now. Red is the biggest POS to the nicest characters- meanwhile he treated a character like Gerda much better (not that I mind how he treated Gerda- I prefer a gentler treatment); But it didn't make any sense. If the stories plot requires the MC to treat the first character he goes after so awfully - it should be someone who is awful themselves; or there should be an option to not treat Clara so horribly. If Red's ideas is he needs to convince the MC the good of his ways- he failed for me with Clara completely- I would have gotten rid of him asap if I could have based on that arc. - doesn't make sense from a plot perspective since Reds first acts are not convincing at all. The lack of tangible choices in TT right now is a bit of an issue- I guess there will be an option for a NTR path eventually it looked like - but that is 0% of what I"m looking for in a game. If there was an option to dial back the cuntineness of the Red while still being on the path with Red - the game would be a lot more appealing.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
I can say I'm more confident in general with this update so far than the last.

Ask me anything,
(I'll answer what I'm able to)
Uberpie doesn't think about changing the patreon for Subcribstar? It would be much better for the future of the game to stay on Subcribstar, because of the freedom they provide there for the creators of this type of content.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
Uberpie doesn't think about changing the patreon for Subcribstar? It would be much better for the future of the game to stay on Subcribstar, because of the freedom they provide there for the creators of this type of content.
Bro, why are you asking lostraven this when he's just a writer of the game? It's not like he is Uber's manager or some shit like that lol. So many interesting questions about the game you could be trying to ask.

I can say I'm more confident in general with this update so far than the last.

Ask me anything,
(I'll answer what I'm able to)
Do you feel more confident about writing updates like this rather than those "mega updates" nonsene?

And do you have any idea about the nature of the future updates? -- if they will be more varied aswell or will follow the same path as the past mega updates.

In my humble opinion I really prefer this kind of update, especially if Uber managed to make them more frequently.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

View attachment 1307564
I discussed joining Subscribestar with him before, but for whatever reasons he either didn't feel it was secure enough or didn't think it had enough support like Patreon that he decided not to make the move (so far).

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Bro, why are you asking lostraven this when he's just a writer of the game? It's not like he is Uber's manager or some shit like that lol. So many interesting questions about the game you could be trying to ask.

Do you feel more confident about writing updates like this rather than those "mega updates" nonsene?

And do you have any idea about the nature of the future updates? -- if they will be more varied aswell or will follow the same path as the past mega updates.

In my humble opinion I really prefer this kind of update, especially if Uber managed to make them more frequently.
The updare should be considerably varied I think.

Generally I'd prefer to go back to smaller updates. I think to an extent the whole mega update thing was my fault, I had huge ambitions for what they would (originally) be but I think I grossly over estimated how quickly works that big could get done, especially on such limited manpower.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The updare should be considerably varied I think.

Generally I'd prefer to go back to smaller updates. I think to an extent the whole mega update thing was my fault, I had huge ambitions for what they would (originally) be but I think I grossly over estimated how quickly works that big could get done, especially on such limited manpower.
Do you have any idea what the new character is packing yet?

Dec 14, 2020
I discussed joining Subscribestar with him before, but for whatever reasons he either didn't feel it was secure enough or didn't think it had enough support like Patreon that he decided not to make the move (so far).
Thanks for answering my question! I also don't think it's very safe, because it's a platform that's been growing now, but I still think it's worth keeping an eye on because of the content of Taffy Tales. I feel like you guys left a lot of ideas aside due to the patreon rules, and that's too bad for content creators to have to be limited in that way.

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
So, is there a vaginal sex scene with Mary at the current stage?
And that sikrit room on the first floor - is it already available?

No spoilers please, just "yes" or "no" for both questions

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes